Monday Night Bottle Club
BrewDog bars not only showcase great craft beers on draft, but we also have a selection of some of the best bottled beers from all around the world.
Introducing Monday Night Bottle Club. In all BrewDog Bars, each & every Monday starting at 7.30.
Swing by any BrewDog bar from Monday next week (23rd September) to join us for BrewDog's new Monday Night Bottle Club. Kicking off at 7.30pm every week, we'll be uncapping some amazing guest bottles and dishing out samples in a relaxed, informal little tasting.
This isn't the full-scale, educational Beer School we run in our bars, but rather an opportunity to chill out and try a few different bottled brews at your leisure, meeting some like-minded craft beer fans in the process. Our crack-team of craft beer evangelists will be on hand to give you the low down on all the beers and the breweries too.
Each weekly Bottle Club costs £10 and you don't need to pre-book, so just come on down.
All of our bars will be offering a different selection of hand-picked bottled beers each week, so find your nearest BrewDog bar and come on down from Monday to get your tastebuds wrapped around some of the best beers on the planet.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Oooooh now that's an idea I can get behind. HopZine Rob19.09.2013
- Great idea. See you at BrewDog Aberdeen on Monday! RFargo19.09.2013
- speedway stout... mmmm kw19.09.2013
- I had a bottle of the Cantillon lambic bio last weekend. It's like sucking on a lemon, talk about sour! Enjoyable though. Lupuloopy19.09.2013
- Yes! Bottles are made for sharing. Then you get to try more beer! M.U. 19.09.2013
- Looks great. I propose an evening of Belgian / Belgian hybrid beers. Stup19.09.2013