BottleDog is OPEN!
Our first ever bottle shop opens in London today! We've stocked up the shelves and fridges with a huge variety of classic Belgian and German beers, eclectic local London brews and some of the freshest American craft beer this side of the Atlantic.
We've also got a growler filling station, so you can grab some draft keg brews to take home too, and we've stocked up on homebrewing ingredients, with plenty of hops, malts and wet yeast for your own crafty capers.
Hop on down to check out the biggest and bestest selection of craft beer you can get your paws on!
BottleDog is located at 69, Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 8TP. Opening hours are Monday - Friday 12noon - 9pm, Saturday 12noon - 8pm and closed on Sunday.
Swing by soon to check out our latest hoppy haven!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Hi fred_the_fish - as per the above (weve stocked up on homebrewing ingredients, with plenty of hops, malts and wet yeast for your own crafty capers) we have this stuff in stock already! :) Swing by to check out the range! BrewDogSarah29.04.2014
- In the early days you talked about including homebrewing supplies, which would be a nice tip of the hat to those who brewdog (and others involved in the craft beer revolution) inspired to get involved in brewing their own beer... any update on this? Grain? Hops? Yeast?
Or dont you make enough money from those for them to be even considered?fred_the_fish29.04.2014
- This looks amazing!! recon you guys should bring this to Aberdeen.. WE ARE READY! LAMB29.04.2014
- recently graduated from 5am saint to punk ipa. can brew dog get better? grandpasportscar28.04.2014
- went it on Saturday and have to say it ROCKED MY WORLD!!! :) :) beerbaby28.04.2014
- Can we get one in Edinburgh? I know weve got a few decent beer shops but we want the ultimate. YPD26.04.2014
- Is that Tokyo rising sun on the counter? I thought that had all gone? email@example.com
- Any plans to put the current keg list online somewhere? Bit of a trek across town for me if I dont know what to expect. Sable25.04.2014
- Does equity for punks apply in the shop Jack d25.04.2014
- Anonymous: Yeah, those XIIs are what you think. 25 quid apparently. Dont suppose they have many though. JimDeL25.04.2014
- Will you be filling the metal growlers from the bars or only those glass ones? AdamAitch25.04.2014
- I spot DirtWolf. Drink up. JP Twigs25.04.2014
- Anything in from DogFishHead or any Stone Double Bastard.
Need an excuse to jump on a train to London ;)PhilB25.04.2014
- Are those bottled marked XII in one of the pictures what I think it is ... ? An Anonymous Boozer25.04.2014
- Great job guys. bobcat25.04.2014
- Wicked! Opening times? Might pop in after work! Dan2925.04.2014
- I want this in Brussels, even more than the bar !!! Simon25.04.2014
- I think I just weed a bit with excitement MrZefatone25.04.2014
- As I said on Facebook, this is like winning the lottery and finding out Real Madrid want to sign you and buying an island all rolled into one. Machiavelli25.04.2014
- Its like a sweet shop. Only with beer. And for adults! Wolverine25.04.2014
- Looks great and much needed in London. What are you opening hours?
- Amazing! must be expanded nationwide ASAP! Paul Hardcastle25.04.2014
- You guys done good. See you soon! Scott, London25.04.2014
- Looks epic guys, will be heading across soon! YES!25.04.2014