#BrewBake - the results
**Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
If you follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/brewdog, you may have seen the buzz around #BrewBake over the weekend. We often get scamps sending in pictures of food they have made using BrewDog as an ingredients… and that gave us an idea. The Great BrewDog Cook Off! We challenged our followers to create a dish using any BrewDog of their choice, and the top 5 would win a batch of the beer they cooked with! The only downside? We couldn’t taste the awesome dishes you created. Damn.
Below are the top 10 dishes, and the top 5 winners. Well done to everyone who entered, we always knew you had taste but this was something else.
1. Gooey Chocolate, Walnut & Tokyo* Brownies from @fiona_90
Wins a case of Tokyo! Recipe here - http://bit.ly/nTtMt7
2. 5AM Saint Pizza from @johncolemanuk
Wins a batch of 5AM Saint! Recipe here - https://gist.github.com/1197863
3. Frozen Ingrid in an ‘Alice Porter Snap’ with Alice Porter Caviar from @Moon_Ripper
4. Alice Porter Sunday from @bacon_jam_blog
Wins a batch of Alice Porter Recipe here – http://bit.ly/pH3jlj
5. Hardcore IPA Rarebit & Alice Hazelnut Porter Cakes from @HystrixCristata
Wins a batch of Hardcore (because that rarebit looks epic) Recipe here - http://bit.ly/pF1AHT
Below are some that didn’t quite make it, but still deserves the kudos. You know we would feature you all if we didn’t have beer to make!
7. Trashy Blonde clams & 5AM Saint Mustard & Cheese bread from @joedepeau
Thanks for all the amazing pictures and recipes!
- the frozen ingrid looks amazing right now. i've been craving ice cream as it is, but beer ice cream? now i just feel taunted. A.Tremblay11.09.2011
- That all looks amazing damn it now im hungry. Go ghost deer!!! TheBEERSgoneBAD10.09.2011
- Ace, I have my weekend's eating all planned out.