BrewDog Bar Neons #BrewDogNeon
We love neons. A mix of poignant cool and mild pretentiousness all powered by fluorescent tube lighting. What is not to like?
There will be one on a old concrete wall in BrewDog Newcastle:
Love Hops and Live the Dream.
We also want to put neon signs in all of our other bars against our feature reclaimed brick walls. And we want you to help us decide what they should say.
Simply leave your suggestions in the box below and then look forward to seeing the best ones on the wall in a BrewDog bar near you, in neon format.
If we do use your neon quote we will send you £50 of beer bucks so you can sip some awesome craft beer as you admire your handiwork.
Go, go go!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- "Almost as big as Jesus"
There you have it; slightly cool, slightly pretentious. BrewDog ain't afraid to be a bit controversial...BeerLoverAndyP21.04.2012
- Presented Without Context Chris20.04.2012
- Going for a full.metal jacket theme.here
'This is my pint. There are many like it, but the one is mine.'
Could substitute the word pint for stool or bar (but say there are no other like it)mikeystrac20.04.2012
- DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT mdja20.04.2012
- HOPS KETTLE PACIFISTS Flashisch20.04.2012
- The miserable have no other medicine but only hops.
If it were not for hops, the heart would break.
Beer cannot be without hops nor hops without beer.HaxSyn20.04.2012
- Biblical / Pulp Fiction(al)
And you will know my name is (Brewdog / Punk IPA / gap for badge of beer or whatever) when I lay my vengeance upon you.chrisbduck20.04.2012
- SMELL MY HOPS! jonathanbrooks19.04.2012
- Some faves from Don Delillo's White Noise:
“Out of some persistent sense of large-scale ruin, we kept inventing hope.”
“The greater the scientific advance, the more primitive the fear.”
“It was important for him to believe that he'd spent his life among people who kept missing the point.”
“We can't get outside the aura. We're part of the aura. We're here, we're now.”James H19.04.2012
- "And you think you've got a crappy job" T J Sandwick19.04.2012
- all you do is stare wmurphy19.04.2012
- Your only jealous because the voices are talking to me! mikeabz12319.04.2012
- Humulus Lupulus mattm19.04.2012
- Live beer. Love life. raph basan18.04.2012
- via Gandhi:
"Beer the change you want to see in the world"TheDukeAbides18.04.2012
- Are you feeling Punk, lucky? leithdave18.04.2012
- We KNOW why you're here ! SashDog18.04.2012
- Beware the Hopocalypse!
The Hopocalypse is here!Edward Cook18.04.2012
- Dogs more than welcome graemelawrence18.04.2012
- wer das liest ist dumm asdf18.04.2012
- Get thee to a brewery. mcntshmnky18.04.2012
- Wifebeater? Get out of my bar. jon wood18.04.2012
- Hop For More paulbain18.04.2012
- (three stage graphic:)
mushroom cloudjon wood18.04.2012
- HOPS, KIP & A JUMP
ONLY TWO OF THOSE GUARANTEEDBilly Treyhoe18.04.2012
- HOPS = THE SHIT H.P. Lovecraft18.04.2012
- Peace, Love and hopiness Marcus 18.04.2012
- "Change The World Or Go Home" nyami18.04.2012
- "Handcrafted by punks" nyami18.04.2012
- The great virtues are faith, hop and charity. sonicated18.04.2012
- "Nate Dawg's bar. GTFO" NateDawg2718.04.2012
- Come for the beer
Stay for the, (more) beer
Come for the board games,
Stay for the beer or vice versaGrigors18.04.2012
- You are the only one that can see this. Aiden White18.04.2012
- Dry hopping every day Josh18.04.2012
- "What's the matter ale-boy, afraid you might taste something?" Rick Ogden18.04.2012
- Brewing=Man's oldest profession
Dog=Man's best friend
- He was a wise man who invented beer. - Plato erick18.04.2012
- We spend all our time making shit hot beer. You write the fucking sign Regan18.04.2012
- Malt Disnae taste like BrewDog does Xyrophobia18.04.2012
- Wish you were Beer! Result Xyrophobia18.04.2012
- Schooner or later your gonna be back Xyrophobia18.04.2012
- Feed Cat. Buy Milk. Paint Door. BrewDog. PaulG18.04.2012
- Hops over Scotch. Play the game, drink the beer! Xyrophobia17.04.2012
- More to Life than Larger katheros17.04.2012
- or how about..
'you're not pretty but you got it goin' on'nicmill17.04.2012
- its a bit lengthy, so maybe just the first line or a smaller section of it, but as Jack Kerouac himself said:
'the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars'nicmill17.04.2012
- 01001000 01101111 01110000 01110011
binary for hopsbloodstoutandtears17.04.2012
- Water is life
Beer is livingJimbeaux17.04.2012
- Definitely need more hop puns adorning the walls of Brewdog bars.
"Hop springs eternal"?mancadam17.04.2012
- we had a dream.......... noonzer17.04.2012
- Real men drink real beer.
Girls can, too.zonerunner17.04.2012
- next best thing to screwing your sister Jack Candle17.04.2012
- "All Hail To the Ale" - can't beat the pub landlord firstname.lastname@example.org
- This isn't what I ordered. James Russells17.04.2012
- Dip your cock in the glass, feel the tingly sensations, refresh the jap's eye. Marc17.04.2012
- i will rape you if i get a chance. x517.04.2012
- Let's go to the hop johnstanton17.04.2012
- drink responsively littlebigspoon17.04.2012
- You crafty bastards. stinsley17.04.2012
- His name was Robert Paulson dave_tootenay17.04.2012
- The future is for the people who believe in the beauty of their dreams! mikeabz12317.04.2012
- Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. MaliciousMike17.04.2012
- If brewdog made beer... Grossman17.04.2012
- Bracken! Bracken!!! Oh Jesus Christ!!!!!
- Fat gus is a fud rab17.04.2012
- "Wisdom through excessive hops"
"Wisdom through hops".fitz198617.04.2012
- Bracken say RELAX lewman1517.04.2012
- All beers are born equal, but some are more equal than others lewman1517.04.2012
- Oh Hoppy Days!
Big Neon Bitter
We F**cking Love Hops!
Hop Heaven (or Haven)
Create, Educate, IlluminateMark C17.04.2012
- I am the resurrection charlesg17.04.2012
- 1. Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy.
2. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
3. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.Hywel17.04.2012
- Man cannot live by beer alone... but he can try! lewman1517.04.2012
- Home of the revolution
Hop! Over to the dark sideGrigors17.04.2012
- no 2 men can stand in the same river tunengine17.04.2012
- Bibere Ergo Sum - I Drink Therefore I am (Decartes) lewman1517.04.2012
- Might be a bit long:
"craft (krft) - n - Skill in doing or making something.
beer (bîr) - n - A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops."
Much simpler: "All hail the ale"Andy Hawkes17.04.2012
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, I've got Tourettes, Shitfuck.
- Fancy a Carling? Get out. jws917.04.2012
- Everything in moderation,
thus have excess.CBeaRun17.04.2012
- Subtle is for wine beerfortheweekend17.04.2012
- Hardcore and Proud
Welcome to Hoptopiaspurdue67317.04.2012
- Beer today, gone tomorrow. sogden17.04.2012
- "it's only impossible if you think about it" vikinggrind17.04.2012
- All hopped up and ready to go. Ed Holey17.04.2012
- Hop revolution and a beer institution scottcouper17.04.2012
- We Brew The Future
- so long and thanks for all the beers barley17.04.2012
- so long and thanks for all the beer! irish guy17.04.2012
- Fit like min dawg! (for the aberdeen bar) k porter17.04.2012
- "A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure."
“If you resolve to give up drinking, you don’t actually live longer; it just seems longer.”
"Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire"
“Work is the curse of the drinking class”
“It’s not about drinking 6 or 7 or 8 beers, it’s about enjoying the one you have in your hand.”MarcoPiva17.04.2012
- Beer is the future. Well...Beer and Hoverboards. @Lee_B17.04.2012
- SEX... Now we have your attention. BEER. @Lee_B17.04.2012
- Regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers @Lee_B17.04.2012
- It's a dogs life, but we love it! Welsh Mike17.04.2012
- Imagine a beard of beer. Go on. Imagine it. @Lee_B17.04.2012
- Hop to it Stephanos17.04.2012
- Hops don't kill people, lasers do. Toninuz17.04.2012
- "If you're not confused you're not paying attention" - I think it's a Tom Peter's quote, I just like the sound of it. Finbarr17.04.2012
- Only the strongest will survive.
Times are changing, it's a revolution!
It's a lifestyle......Brewdog.wee_designer17.04.2012
- Evil is whatever distracts. BenYoung_17.04.2012
- The night is long
poor in counselBenYoung_17.04.2012
- You’ve got to take the roughage with the smoothie. Fruityhop17.04.2012
- Who needs Happiness when you can have Hoppiness. tarcher17.04.2012
- may the hops be with you!!! avan17.04.2012
- Try it, you might like it.
You'll never know until you try.Studio Precept16.04.2012
- Abandon hope all ye who want's mainstream here Rahlon16.04.2012
- "This isn't pisswater larger scamps!" Rahlon16.04.2012
- drop angelic bombs Mmmmike16.04.2012
- It's Nothing A Dog Can't Fix mark201216.04.2012
- Mass Produced = Mass Reduced beerspark16.04.2012
- Bad beer is the enemy
- Follow ye not
- Compromise is the death of ideals. Ed H16.04.2012
- hop springs eternal bazzac 16.04.2012
- A couple of ideas:
Hops and Impediments
The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with beer
To beer or hop to beer?
Time is an illusion. Beertime doubly so.
a squared + c squared = beer squared
Small step for a man
Giant beer for the mankind
We'll hop the f*ck out of you
We're not average.
- Hoppier than a field full of bunnies.
Usque ad Mortem Bibendum.
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.
The ichorous revolution is upon us. (what does that even mean anyway?!)
- Work to live not live to work.
- -Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well
-Initiative comes to thems that wait
-What I do I do because I like to do
-What's it going to be then, eh?
-The past was yours, But the futures mine
- One by one the penguins steal my sanity sanantonio 16.04.2012
- "Guilty beers have no flavour" Thom Riley16.04.2012
- this is the only
- light -
you will find heredandinus16.04.2012
- Love is like a fart. If you have to force it...it's probably shit. deleboy16.04.2012
- Craft beer here
- CARPE CERVISIAM
(And no pedants please, the proper grammar sounds shit)@CaptainDirto16.04.2012
noun: Someone who takes much more than their fair share of beerjackmckeone16.04.2012
- You're rarely wrong but you're right again gordonmacpherson16.04.2012
- If this sign is pointless...
...then why are you reading it?Tiernan16.04.2012
- We have nothing to fear but beerless shelf. Ryan Carlsen16.04.2012
- A brewdog is not just for Christmas!
A Brewdog is not just for Friday nights!Al_Bino16.04.2012
- You may not be interested in beer, but beer is interested in you. kulture16.04.2012
- In hops we trust. Didsbury Brewer16.04.2012
- 'Every Dog Has it's Day"
(then a old flip style clock/calendar with the day on below, one of those old school ones like in a bank)@makauk16.04.2012
- Toon beer or not toon beer,
that is the quest on.gramcf16.04.2012
- Nothing is sacred,
We have no answersDrew-dog16.04.2012
- Eat think
be merryFanboy Puppy Lover16.04.2012
- "Real Hop flavour as savoured by Punks" Mozalini16.04.2012
- Beware of the Dog nacho16.04.2012
- 'Rock out with your hops out' pipinfort16.04.2012
- Leave your inhibitions at home! KevFenton16.04.2012
- Anything is possible, it just costs more GammonBaron16.04.2012
- don't believe the hype,
down the beloved hop.dandinus16.04.2012
- (cross the first two, underline the last)
- You're being exploited Wattie Buchan16.04.2012
- Death before compromise! bustedshoe16.04.2012
- While there's hop, there's life. dandinus16.04.2012
- Brew beer, blow minds gordon16.04.2012
- WOOF Bracken16.04.2012
- F*ck Stella
(Asterix optional)John B16.04.2012
- You're twisting my beer man charlesg16.04.2012
- No time to explain, get in the bar. Steve Armstrong16.04.2012
- For those about to drink, we salute you johnstanton16.04.2012
- Learn it. Know it. Live it. jakesingleton16.04.2012
- "Nothing Really Ends, Start Here Anyway"
"Insufficiently Self Referential"Chris16.04.2012
- Turn your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you. JRaemielsly16.04.2012
- "The heavens a silver shield against those who would seek their help" rmkf16.04.2012
- This is a Cool Gig,
LETS ROCK IT OUT TOGETHER!
... you can thank martin for that one ;Pchristhompson16.04.2012
- \m/ \m/ lemmy16.04.2012
- is it me your looking for. noonzer16.04.2012
- The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
[For your Manchester bar you really should have a quote from the Communist Manifesto since it was written in Manchester]
Drinkers of the World Unite!Sustainable Alcoholic16.04.2012
- We Hardcore You Ninux16.04.2012
- Great minds drink a lot.
Good Dog, no shit.Copypaste16.04.2012
- “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich NietzscheNacho16.04.2012
- Hops and Dreams Studio Precept16.04.2012
- Innovation is futureproof Mike H16.04.2012
- Welcome to the jungle, we got beer and ale. Tony Toofast16.04.2012
- The Beer World is changed.
I taste it in the water.
I taste it in the malt.
I smell it in the hops.HystrixCristata16.04.2012
- <80's wine bar style...>
<Why not add a pic of a tulip glass with a hop on a cocktail stick poking out of the top?!>Damon16.04.2012
- The Time of CAMRA is over.
Do we leave Real Ale to its fate?
Do we let them stand alone?HystrixCristata16.04.2012
- The Land of Hops and Glory. @markyboyace16.04.2012
- It's beer Jim, but not as you know it.
Good men drink good beer
Beer to challenge your senses, not to dampen them.
If you think you know everything about beer, then you are wrong.Cinulph16.04.2012
- People are going to drink.
You know that,
I know that,
we all know that.
And all I do is act on that.HystrixCristata16.04.2012
- Friends, Romans, Countrymen. Give me a beer! Barley16.04.2012
- good malt and good hops
make great beer
never compromise one or the otherjohncolemanuk16.04.2012
- You can get further with a kind word and a Beer than you can with just a kind word HystrixCristata16.04.2012
- 8 out of 10 cats prefer craft beerfortheweekend16.04.2012
- 'The Great Malt & Hops Swindle' pipinfort16.04.2012
- F**k you I won't brew what you tell me... Davness16.04.2012
- With great brewing POWer,
Comes great responsibility!!Niall Robertson16.04.2012
- do not remember this, but just love our beer dirkbreedveld16.04.2012
- Your 4 a day water hops malt brew dog shasmo16.04.2012
- 'Hops will tear us apart.......again' pipinfort16.04.2012
- Or: Real men deliver their own damn babies! Ewan_martin16.04.2012
- Brewdog is to Beer as
Dali is to art...
- BEER. IT'S A WONDERFUL THING. falski16.04.2012
- Drink as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll drink today...miniegg16.04.2012
- F**k you I won't brew what you tell me... Davness16.04.2012
- No, we don't serve "something that tastes like Stella".
And we never will.P Hennessy16.04.2012
- Danger 10000 ohms Ewan_martin16.04.2012
- LIVIN' ON DREAMS
- Life is too short for average.
Life is too short for dull.pgoodhead16.04.2012
- You are what you drink!
That's how i know I'm awesomeBebop198016.04.2012
- The glow of this sign will turn to a haze soon - but it's all good! @Frazwriter16.04.2012
- Go Hops, or go home. mark bacon16.04.2012
- As a tribute to the old 'MadChester' t shirts, '....and on the seventh day, God created hops....' pipinfort16.04.2012
- I Drink, therefore, I stammer. mark bacon16.04.2012
- To beer or not to beer? There's no question. bollandinho16.04.2012
- HOP BY HOP
MALT BY MALT
TILL WE'RE FINISHEDHystrixCristata16.04.2012
- The shape of beer to come YorkWhisky16.04.2012
- You, me, this beer and the world. Jenkotronics16.04.2012
- Drink each beer
as if it's your lastHiddenbadger16.04.2012
- Malt & Hops & Rock & Roll Vogod16.04.2012
- IF YOU BREW IT
THEY WILL COME
IF WE BREW IT
THEY WILL COME
2nd version may be too arrogantHystrixCristata16.04.2012
- Life is Brewtiful Jay Shaughnessy16.04.2012
- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog" Mark Twain Krafla16.04.2012
- The Obligatory Craft beer
witty Hop pun neon singSixtyneedles16.04.2012
- good beer is not expensive
it only costs moresoldier in afghanistan16.04.2012
- To hop or not to hop?
There is no question!MrFurrball16.04.2012
- Don't worry, be hoppy MrFurrball16.04.2012
- α is for the alpha symbol Ninux16.04.2012
- Be hoppy
Be on α-acid
- This bar is Michael Jackson approved! briangolat16.04.2012
- Give me beer or give me death Semprini16.04.2012
- The kingdom that hops built
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder briangolat16.04.2012
- Without us, you are nothing Steve Armstrong16.04.2012
- Abandon hop all ye who enter here Jan16.04.2012
- to BrEw
or not to BrEwRonald16.04.2012
- Roses are red,
hops is green,
bismarck is sunk,
and penguin is mean.Gurthnar16.04.2012
- We are the best you can be Steve Armstrong16.04.2012
- there is the brewdog world out there... maroche hajduk16.04.2012
- It would be rude not to Steve Armstrong16.04.2012
I hop you all the best!angsta16.04.2012
- Built on hops and dreams Steve Armstrong16.04.2012
- Beer: So much more than just a breakfast drink. irish_goat16.04.2012
- Life is too short
for bad beer
Somethings just work,
others need effort