BrewDog Bars update!
It's been a while since we told you where we're at with some of our latest bar projects, and boy have we been busy! With dedicated team members now hunting high and low for property and partners, it's all systems go and we are on track to open more than 10 new bars in the next 6 months. I know, right?!
Incase you missed them, we recently launched BrewDog Tokyo (pictured below) and BrewDog Sheffield (pictured above!), both of which are kicking some serious ass! Been to one of these? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Here's an update on where we're at with our bars across planet Earth:
31 Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DX
We've secured a site in Cardiff and the licence has been approved! We're just finalising the designs and we're hoping to launch late May/early June this year!
1 Manolis Yard, Colquit Street, Liverpool, L1 4NL
Despite some initial reservations from the local police force, we have secured our licence in Liverpool! We are just finalising the designs and plans for fit out and we're confident we can get this bar rocking and rolling by mid-June
BottleDog King's Cross
69, Gray's Inn Road, London
The site of our first ever off licence shop as well as our new Baby HQ in London will be opening its doors in April. You'll be able to pick up growler refills, amazing bottled beers from BrewDog and hundreds of awesome craft breweries from around the world, speak to our qualified and knowledgeable staff about the range and sit and read craft beer books at your leisure. This will be the best bottle shop in London.
Ground Floor, Chamber Building, Panmure Street, Dundee, DD1 1ED
Our fourth bar in Scotland has been a long time coming, but it's finally here! Due to open in May, the building is one epic gothic structure and we're sure we can do the bold exterior justice with some pretty badass beers flowing inside.
BrewDog Clapham / Dalston Brewing Academy
We can't say too much but we've got a few irons in fires for both a bar south of the river and our long-awaited brewing academy in East London. We've identified sites for both, we just have some pretty exciting stuff to sort out before we can announce anything more...hopefully we'll get these launched by late Summer though! Stay tuned...
BrewDog HQ, Ellon, Aberdeenshire
Our Bar, Shop and Visitor Centre plans at our Ellon HQ are progressing well. We will also have a 10HL pilot brewery in this space too. With a bit of luck we will be open in time for our 2014 AGM.
Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge and Norwich
These are our other top target sities right now. We are spending a lot of time in all four checking out the available venues, but if you find an epic space please email firstname.lastname@example.org so he can hop on the next train and check it out!
Kungsgatan 10B, Gothenburg
Following the launch of BrewDog Stockholm in May last year, we're super psyched to have secured a deal for a second bar in Sweden! Close to Andra Långgatan/Järntorget, Haga and Magasinsgatan, we're hoping to open this bar on the anniversary of BrewDog Stockholm's launch, 22nd May. How's that for tidiness!
We're staking our claim in Berlin this Summer! We've pretty much secured a site, although we can't reveal the exact details of its location until a few bits of paper are signed, sealed and delivered. We've got a Bar Manager though, and we'll announce the exact location as soon as we're able to start work on the site!
BrewDog Rome & BrewDog Florence
We've got venues for both of these in the works, and pending a few final administrative joys we should be in a position to announce both formally in the coming weeks. Both bars should be opening late Summer, so stay tuned for our first official craft beer bars in Italy!
We've found an awesome partner to work with locally on this one, but the finer details on the location are still top secret for the time being. We'll announce these as soon as we can on social media...!
Following a pretty crazy day on the blog, we can confirm we have found an amazing partner to work with on the launch of BrewDog Helsinki! Thanks so much to everyone who got in touch, the response was astronomical and we're insanely excited to be opening a bar in Helsinki! HELL YEAH! More announcements on the exact location will come soon, we are aiming to open this Summer.
Paris, Barcelona, Norway, Brussels and New Delhi
As always, we are on the hunt for ideal venues in these locations. Our partners are already on it, but by all means throw something in the comments if you think there is a vacant property we should check out!
Any cities we've missed off? Let us know in the comments!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- @Davyleask - You already have the Valhalla brewery on Unst. That more than makes up for all the years we had to drink fizzy Tennents or fizzy McEwans.
And Aberdeen is just down the road.
See you in June ....
Pete H., Nottm25.03.2014
- A BrewDog bar in Switzerland would be nice! So many people love your beers here! Lausanne, Geneva or Zurich maybe? G S24.03.2014
- Few months ago i asked for a brewdog in bologna and now i know it will happens soon!!
Im so happy!! And i will kill my wallett because of you!
I really love your beers. Italy is the wayIngnick24.03.2014
- Singapore! The bar scene here kicked off about 4 years ago and its now a thriving hub for cokctail bars and craft beer breweries / micro breweries.
Also, I went to the only place in town where they sell BrewDogs on draught and they were sold out on Friday night!Lunchbox24.03.2014
- I recommend either Downtown Disney or Universal City Walk in Florida but it would need to be both Big and Brash!!!! FreesatGuy23.03.2014
- Belfast or Dublin seems like a no brainer !! JD23.03.2014
- Galway - a university city with an educated population of beer connoisseurs, an ideal match for the Brewdog franchise. (Witness the success of Salt House bar.) William22.03.2014
- Barcelona!!! Guillem22.03.2014
- Hey, Norwich would be the perfect home to a new Brewdog pub! Pleeease :) kpop22.03.2014
- In Norway, why not Stavanger, the twin city of Aberdeen? Bryne22.03.2014
- Fairbanks alaska, just do it. the-arctic-pig22.03.2014
- Seems like Irelands being snubbed at this point. DICKvanDyke22.03.2014
- I think Ottawa Ontario Canada would be a great place lots of craft beer enthusiasts a booming craft beer market and with several new breweries opening and many already open including brew pubs I think brew dogs would do fantastic hear in Canadas capital city cheers and I hope to see you hear in the near future both your brew pub and mire of your delicious thirst quenching beers it would be cool to see you guys come hear and choose one of our craft breweries to but on your show cheers a homebrewer and a craft beer enthusiast BrewByMe BrewByMe22.03.2014
- Tooting. D W22.03.2014
- A BrewDog bar in Cambridge is going to hurt my wallet, but Im sure I can fight through the pain and take solace in my EFP discount! andyhawkes22.03.2014
- Does it have to be Brussels? Leuven is nearby, we have the biggest beer festival in Belgium and a good crowd of beer lovers with one local bar owner going for the record books for most different beers stocked. Theres a nice corner property on a square, two stories and a lovely vaulted cellar. Used to be a bar, then became a restaurant. How badly do you want to sell Fake Lager in Stellas home town? :-D Monika22.03.2014
- The Cathedral quarter in Belfast would be well suited. Jeff22.03.2014
- Paris is the next target you must achieve!!! Im so waiting for this.... Ranlo22.03.2014
- Amsterdam or The Hague for me! JohnG22.03.2014
- Paris ! french craftsman22.03.2014
- Sydney. Craft beer scene starting to take off here so would be perfect timing... Marc21.03.2014
- A brewdog bar in melbourne Australia would fit in perfectly. Dave_G21.03.2014
- Sydney, or anywhere in Australia Andreak21.03.2014
- Brighton please! Macbrighton21.03.2014
- The Shetland Isles most northerly Brewdog in the uk would be awesome Davyleask21.03.2014
- Carlise!! I also second york!! Xander21.03.2014
- Amsterdam! (although we do have more than 2 great beer bars - its at least 3!) chrisps21.03.2014
- Glasgow southside. flange2321.03.2014
- Dundee!! Why not Stirling?? It would be an ideal location. Good crowds at the weekends plus the big student population. I couldnt think of anything better than sitting in the sun sipping 5am Saint looking at Stirling Castle and the Wallace monument :) KungFuPanzer21.03.2014
- Amsterdam, do it! Two Chefs Brewing21.03.2014
- I NEED one in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil!!! maira21.03.2014
- Southampton (uk), duh! OT21.03.2014
- Hey, what would be better the brew dog and warm beaches? I dont know either. Please come to Maui. Maui drinker21.03.2014
- Mariehamn in Finland should be the second one after Helsinki. Or anywhere except Turku. NoTurku21.03.2014
- you guys really should look at East Dulwich in Southwark...very much the new Clapham, especially Lordship Lane. Weve got 5 craft brewers within a 3 mile radius (not to mention Kernel/Partisan) and an amazing craft beer establishment (The Flying Pig) which has really kicked off the craft scene here. mike hibbard21.03.2014
- Montreal !!!! iamheretosay21.03.2014
- Belfast or Dublin please! Philip, NI 21.03.2014
- Budapest!! Maurice21.03.2014
- SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA! Beer Love21.03.2014
- Seattle - Ill miss the Leeds bar when I move back to Seattle in fall. Seattle loves great beer Matt M21.03.2014
- Amazing progress with the bars...Well done to all concerned!!
Has to be Dublin and Belfast next surely....get the beer across on the ferries!Fanboy Puppy Lover21.03.2014
- Boston, please!!! Michaela S21.03.2014
- sydney, australia! nick d21.03.2014
- My wish list: Oslo and Dublin! Siri21.03.2014
- Seattle, WA USA! Come on guys, show us how its done! Stonefly21.03.2014
- Islands in Spain (Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura) dpb21.03.2014
- Im sure youre aware that Norway is not a city. That being said, I truly hope youll get a place in Oslo. Norway - capitol of?21.03.2014
- San Diego, please! ginny21.03.2014
- US soon??? Preferably east coast?? Mara21.03.2014
- Please two in France, one in Paris and one other in Lyon or Grenoble. Or Geneva. toninus21.03.2014
- I second Montreal. Definitely would welcome it (and my 5% discount)! ColdBoy21.03.2014
- Dublin or Drogheda in Ireland. actionsteve21.03.2014
- Derby please, please, please. Having to go to Nottingham is a right ball ache!!! SpudGun21.03.2014
- Vienna, would even run it on my own if necessary... Mithrandir21.03.2014
- mumbai being_shubham21.03.2014
- NEW YORK sosk21.03.2014
- Dublin please Roganjosh21.03.2014
- Pittsburgh PA, USA would hella awesome! Just sayin... Pennsylvania has the oldest brewery in the US and its a great craft beer city!!!! DreamGirlRN21.03.2014
- Dublin! Ill even pay for your Ryanair flight Nerdwin21.03.2014
- Kent needs a brewdog!!!! Bromley, Canterbury or Sevenoaks needs relief from boring larger and underwhelming Ale. cbuchan21.03.2014
- Can you put one at the bottom of my road in Muswell Hill, p-l-e-a-s-e? My wife says its OK. Nigel21.03.2014
- Berlin . My old haunt if I knew that I would of applied. Aussiefox7321.03.2014
- Leamington Spa has a host of quality restaurants and some pretty respectable watering holes. It young & affluent residents are crying out for a decent Craft Beer Pub. JasonA21.03.2014
- Dubai. For the sake of my tastebuds, my sanity, and potentially to being about peace in the Middle East, please PLEASE open a bar in Dubai.
Have a heart; dont make me resort to drinking any more bottles of yellow with lime wedges stuffed in them.Paul H21.03.2014
- Bergen!!!!!!!! Norwayneedsyou21.03.2014
- Please come to Leamington Spa! An amazing town thats missing a Brewdog!!! loopy_lynz21.03.2014
- Southampton! JM21.03.2014
- Dublin would be deadly CH21.03.2014
- Thats awesome news for Helsinki! Will be waiting for the opening. dfrost21.03.2014
- Dublin! badbrainmagic21.03.2014
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Igor Drumond21.03.2014
- Theres serveral sites in York I can think of that would be amazing. JA21.03.2014
- Cheltenham would suit Brewdog.
- dublin & belfast beersiveknown21.03.2014
- Denver Doonhamer21.03.2014
- You need one is Soho central London so I can visit during my lunchbreak!!!
- Belfast please! Padzor 21.03.2014
- Brighton!!! Mathius21.03.2014
- Copenhagen needs you! BeerDane21.03.2014
- Please, place a pub in Helsingborg, Sweden. Beer drinking part of Sweden and close (20 minutes by ferry) to the Danish market. Etwas21.03.2014
- When is a Brewdog bar comming to Australia ??? Schmitty21.03.2014
- DUBLIN! Hop to it21.03.2014
- City of Norway ? Brygghund21.03.2014
- Open one in Amsterdam! Dutchy21.03.2014
- Shocked you guys havent even considered Sydney or Melbourne, both cities experiencing a massive bar + craft beer revolution - maybe not to the American extent, but good priced beer will get a great reception.
Although for the UK, Brighton would be lovely, as Im moving there later this year =).Isador21.03.2014
- Amsterdam please. That city needs more than two decent beer pubs :) Ed21.03.2014
- Dublin has to be a contender, right? JimmyT21.03.2014
- Houston usa. They love their microbreweries tommy hitman hart21.03.2014
- What about Genoa? ITbrewer21.03.2014
- Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD (USA) would be great locations! Jose B.21.03.2014
- York! Calum4221.03.2014
- OSLO!!!! Kandler21.03.2014
- Atlanta Ga USA d cox21.03.2014
- Doncaster, please? GarethGazzGravey21.03.2014
- Singapore would be incredible. A lot of Scots out there too COMEON21.03.2014
- Dublin please! Kevin21.03.2014
- Hi Guys,
You have massive fan-base in Dublin. The craft beer culture is really picking up here... We are in desperate need of an official BrewDog pub!
- need to get over to Gothenburg and also tie in a trip to the Ullevi! bry21.03.2014
- York would be good! rdoyle21.03.2014
- Bottle shop in London? And on the road I walk down every day to and from work. Danger Will Robinson. :-D.
- 1) Dublin. 2) Chicago Alpha King21.03.2014
- Id suggest Montreal as a potential city. Microbrewed beer is already popular there and I think BrewDog would be welcomed with open arms Mekloug21.03.2014
- Sydney Australia, please!! Ben S21.03.2014
- Ten new bars in the next 6 months !! Awesome !!
Im glad my/our money is being invested well. Hoping to get up to Sheffield soon, to try the new bar there. And if Dundee is open before June, maybe I can call in there on my way up to Aberdeen.
Pete H., Nottm21.03.2014
- Dublin? Espen21.03.2014
- I would like to officially recommend myself to manage the Paris bar ;-) Keymaster21.03.2014
- epic. John Smith21.03.2014
- Great news about Gothenburg, thats really cool! Love BrewDog Stockholm, same management? H L21.03.2014
- FUCK YEAH. FUCK YEAH HELSINKI21.03.2014