The Official Opening of BrewDog Birmingham
BrewDog Birmingham, our 10th craft beer bar, officially opens on Wednesday 12th December. We will be open from 12 noon and the official opening event kicks off at 7pm.
The location is on John Bright Street and is only a few minutes walk from New Street Station.
81-87 John Bright Street
We’d struggle to sleep at night if we didn’t have a bar in the ancestral home of heavy metal. We are looking forward to hooking up Birmingham residents with a steady stream of grade A quality craft via our Brummy beer mecca.
- this was well publicised, you could have let the local shareholders know! local13.12.2012
- It's all keg-no cask. To paraphrase your comment at the top, surely you should have a bar that also caters for lovers of ask beer...there are about 150,000 CAMRA members, of which nearly 1,300 are in this city. Collingecounty@hotmail.co.uk12.12.2012
- Hopefully will drop by before and after my Xmas do on Friday. You are now official my post work local (by being the closest pub to my office)!
- Good opening night, not too busy and some great beer. I'll be back for more this week. Clarkey11.12.2012
- Please tell me you'll serve Hardcore IPA in pints.... Simes11.12.2012
- It's all keg-no cask. To paraphrase your comment at the top, surely you should have a bar that also caters for lovers of ask beer...there are about 150,000 CAMRA members, of which nearly 1,300 are in this city. Collingecounty@hotmail.co.uk11.12.2012
- Well done chaps.
You managed to open Brewdog Brum in time for Christmas. It's only an hour from Nottingham by train, so a day out will be on the cards.
Keep on hoppin' in the real world .....Pete H, Nottm11.12.2012
- I'm coming on Saturday for some birthday bevvies. Any chance of a freebie? Haha Bert DeBlert11.12.2012
- Praise be! The blessed day is almost upon us. Mediocre Beer Adventures10.12.2012
- Had no idea Brum was getting a new bar - walked past this evening; looks great. I know the 12th is very close, but the brat in me wants it now! rentukc10.12.2012
- Hallebloodyluyah!!!! wyreman09.12.2012
- Shareholder, first follower of @brewdogbirm and been waiting for months for the opening....and can't bloody go because I'm going to a gig that isn't in Brum. Well miffed! BigIainS08.12.2012
- Shut up and take my money! ex2chris08.12.2012
- Can't wait to visit! PROVIDE Shop08.12.2012
- A momentous occasion for Birmingham.
Can't wait to sup a pint of Punk.
- I will be there with (festive) bells on! Simon H08.12.2012
- Looks awesome. I walk past it everyday and can't wait to drink a Punk IPA there! Misty Hop08.12.2012