BrewDog Bristol Opens Saturday 27th October
BrewDog Bristol Opens Saturday 27th October. From 12 noon. Just rock up and enjoy some great craft beer.
58 Baldwin Street
Rebelling against monotony, Bristol’s vibrant street art scene creates the perfect backdrop to a UK-wide craft beer revolution.
We too have adopted this spirit, by transforming the bricks and mortar of this eclectic city.
Through our signature reclaimed interior, lashings of exposed brickwork and views over the water – we’ve made BrewDog Bristol an unrelenting collision of tradition and modernity.
Promising to shelter anyone who sails against the wake of the mainstream, our bar harbours hundreds of cutting edge, rare and downright awesome craft beers from across the seven seas.
Now all you have left to do is set your compass for Bristol.
- See you today! Saseefeldt27.10.2012
- Please tell me you have Hardcore IPA on tap. I'll be your first customer tomorrow!!!! Big Daz Fae Fife26.10.2012
- I'll be in on Monday (and possibly Tuesday)... MarkS25.10.2012
- @Stu I'm about that weekend Beers I've Known25.10.2012
- Any news on BrewDog Birmingham? cake eater25.10.2012
- I think I'll pop down on the 15th of November MagicRockStu25.10.2012
- Count me in for Saturday night, hope all goes well. Gary M25.10.2012