BrewDog Cardiff has landed!
Our first bar in Wales officially opens at noon today! Located at 31 Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DX, this is our eighth bar launch in 2014 (not counting BottleDog!) making this a record year for BrewDog bars, and we're not slowing down any time soon!
Heading up our team in Cardiff is Nathaniel, whose background is in speciality tea and coffee, so he knows his way around craft beverages like the back of his hand! Before joining BrewDog 3 months ago (where he's been training hard on our patented craft beer assault course) Nathaniel worked in bars across Australia. Perhaps appropriately, as it's a solid staff favourite, his favourite beer is Jackhammer.
The bar rocks a tasty menu of dawgs, tater tots and burgers, ideal grub to pair with brews from 30 taps as well as lots of bottled delights! For the launch they'll be offering up loads of the usual BrewDog classics on draft alongside Blitz Passionfruit, Dog C and AB14, and they'll have plenty of lovely guest stuff in too including the likes of Siren, Weihenstephaner, Stone, Anchor and Burning Sky to name but a few!
BrewDog Cardiff is the ideal setting for some craft beer indulgence; Hunker down with a few halves or grab a board game and some friends and make a night of it.
Cardiff, the craft beer revolution has arrived.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- What are the opening hours Godin25.07.2014
- Have you a price list Godin25.07.2014
- Welcome to Cardiff Brewdog!
Just a small note, the craft beer revolution has already arrived, and you will, I am sure, make a great contribution towards it!Jimmy25.07.2014
- You need to get some of Brecon Brewings (breconbrewing.co.uk) Beacons Brewhouse stuff on as guest. I hear their Choc-y-wocky, a 6% chocolate orange stout, is an award winning beauty ;) KongTheApe25.07.2014
- Love that neon!!! Eloise P25.07.2014
- Looking good fellas. Will be heading down on Sunday! Welsh Dan25.07.2014