BrewDog Clapham Junction is here! Well, almost.
Our first bar south of the river officially opens its doors tomorrow! Following a sneak preview for our shareholders last night, we are super psyched to be launching our latest crafty watering hole.
Now notching up four bars in the capital (and a fifth site confirmed on Essex Road in Islington…more on that soon…!) BrewDog Clapham Junction takes the same aesthetic of our other bars, with a typically SW11 edge. There are plenty of comfy booths, loads of stools and low table seating areas, and something most Londoners are probably quite thankful for this Summer, decking out front! So you can enjoy a few beers from your favourite breweries in the South London sunshine.
Food-wise, we'll be revealing some masterfully sourced charcuterie so you can pick and mix some delicious meats and cheeses. Bar food at its finest.
Head down to Clapham Junction and meet James Knox and his crack team of craft beer connoisseurs from 6pm tomorrow (Friday 15th August)
Posted in - brewdog-news
- You do realise that Florence is South of the Thames ;) PedanticDave15.08.2014
- Looks great, although I prefer the colourful chalk board menus personally. Hows the search for Brewdog Southampton coming along? punkingmonkey15.08.2014
- Another fine achievement well done makes London worth visiting again trawets114.08.2014
- Great stuff, looking forward to it! Stevie14.08.2014
- Looks great. If its as good as Shepherds Bush (of course it will be), then lucky Clapham.
When do we get Brewdog Reading?Martinc14.08.2014
- That might be the best looking bar to date. Great job, guys! minute44.com14.08.2014
- Looks awesome. Cant wait for Brighton to open!!! When?!! matt454514.08.2014
- Great looking bar, looking forward to spending a few evenings here SESteve14.08.2014