BrewDog Clapham Junction is nearly here!
Making it 4 bars in the Big Smoke, we're super psyched to be setting up shop south of the river in Clapham Junction! The new bar, located at 11-13 Battersea Rise, London SW11 1HG will officially open its doors on Friday this week (15th August)
We're hosting a little event for some of our shareholders and some press this week so our city-based shareholders can get a sneak peek at the new bar before it officially launches, and Captain James Watt will be in attendance to see it in!
Taking our new, evolved aesthetic and rocking a new design for the actual bar itself (without giving too much away…), this bar will offer up all the usual beery goodness from BrewDog and renowned craft beer breweries from around planet Earth. We've also scoured the country's finest producers for some delicious cheeses and meats for some epic charcuterie action, which is the ideal grub to pair with your brews.
Stop by from Friday 15th August and check out BrewDog Clapham Junction!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Any news on when the Liverpool site is opening? Moist12.08.2014
- What are the opening hours? Might pop by for a hangover pint on Saturday... rockvj12.08.2014
- What time does it open, cab we reserve a table? pd12.08.2014
- See you Wednesday! Pete11.08.2014
- At last! Next stop Brixton please! At what time does BDCJ open its doors on Friday? Monty11.08.2014
- Yay for South London :) SESteve11.08.2014