BrewDog Dundee is here!
BrewDog Dundee officially launches this weekend!
It's been a long time coming (well, in BrewDog years), but our fourth bar in Scotland has finally arrived and will swing open its doors on Saturday 14th June!
Located at Chamber Building, Panmure Street, Dundee, DD1 1ED, we've been keen to launch another bar in our homeland for a while now, and this is just the ticket. BrewDog Dundee rocks all the usual beery awesomeness we're known for, with BrewDog beers galore alongside some of the most bodacious international and UK breweries' beers. The building is also very very cool.
This bar is launching with a mighty fine menu created by our main foody man, Bates, and will feature a selection of mega sandwiches, including one based on a classic New Orleans Muffaletta (mortadella, British Nduja, air cured ham, mozzarella, olive salad puttanesca on a focaccia-style bread), Sweet Grilled Cheese (with brie, apples and caramel) and Hot Cheek (a pressed sandwich of pig cheek, hot smoked over fruit wood, and layered with Pepperone and aioli, topped with roquette and Isle of Mull Cheddar).
There'll also be a pretty epic cheese and meat board menu, as we have spent some serious time and effort tracking down some of the most outstanding charcuterie and cheeses from across the UK. You are going to love this.
Swing by from noon on Saturday 14th June to check out BrewDog Dundee!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Getting closer ! I am halfway between Edinburgh and Dundee Brewdogs now.
Hows about one in Fife ? St Andrews would be a great location. Keep them coming...WORLD DOMINATION !!!
Dammit, all this typing is giving me a drooth.... Im off to catch a train.
- Where is Helsinki already?? :| Sleeper13.06.2014
- Oh meh goad!!!! Badwolf12.06.2014
- Brilliant and even more brilliant, its in Dundee. Yippee. Bruce t12.06.2014
- Open another in Aberdeen! Its always too busy! crimond9512.06.2014
- Nice one.
At last, another Brewdog bar in Scotland for me to visit.
Pete H., Nottm12.06.2014
- Looks incredible! Easily the best city to open your forth Scottish bar in. Brad12.06.2014
- That looks great! marrable12.06.2014
- Make a bar in the northern part of Sweden. Umeå or Luleå would be great! BeaverKnight12.06.2014
- Any idea what the pricing is gonna be like?
- That menu sounds great - will this reach other bars? BatesFan12.06.2014
- Dundeeeee! HarleyD12.06.2014