BrewDog Edinburgh, an update
Some *exciting* Blackberry snaps from a building site…….
We are on schedule for a late March opening!
- Ahh, but will it have a Mystery Room? Steve Armstrong07.02.2011
- I've got the perfect band for opening night - it is of course one of my bands...The Banjo Lounge 4...payment in 5am Saint will be accepted...
- Left of the plans even! bruce gray05.02.2011
- Thats the disabled toilets, we have lots more hidden away to the right of the plans!! bruce gray05.02.2011
- Is that only 1 toilet to be shared between all customers? Sean04.02.2011
- So another trip to Edinburgh then!
May I suggest a BrewDog bar in Stockholm?Kristoffer, Sweden04.02.2011
- Hurrah! I am looking forward to this. Chasers was a dive anyway. No longer will people flyer outside claiming that there was "great kareoke" inside. LauraMac04.02.2011
- Excellent.. plus the Holyrood has 77 on draught just along the road. Cowgate not so pish anymore jaco04.02.2011
- I'm from Holland and gonna celebrate my birthday there on the 1st of april, so the schedule is looking good :) Lookin'forward to it! Erick04.02.2011