BrewDog Florence is nearly here!
Our first ever bar in Italy officially opens its doors tomorrow! Located at Via Faenza 21r, Firenze 50123, this is our fifth international bar, and fourth to launch outside the UK this year! A very awesome 6 months for BrewDog bars on planet earth!
BrewDog Florence (or Firenze to the locals!) will be rocking a hopinator, infusing beer with all sorts of amazing goodies at the point of dispense, alongside a particularly tasty-looking menu of American diner dishes.
Spreading the good beer word worldwide, the team will be offering beer tasting sessions and the bar will house a huge selection of world-renowned craft beers.
Hit up BrewDog Florence from Thursday 26th June!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- We need a hopinator in Brewdog Sao Paulo! Arthur29.06.2014
- Madrid! Madrid! Madrid!
Seriously, were tired of drinking Mahou and San Miguel, and the shops that stock Brew Dog are constantly sold out. Spain needs decent beers, and if the number of Irish bars is anything to go by then 1 Scottish bar should have no problems making a profit.
Or why not Madrid & Barcelona? I mean, come on, you even have a bar in Dundee.Garaidh26.06.2014
- Benvenuti! bobcat25.06.2014
- Yay! Ill be there, if not tomorrow within the next month Phep25.06.2014
- Now I have a reason to visit Florence. Screw the Statue of David :) mrtavora25.06.2014
- Hopefully see you there end of July!! Badger25.06.2014
- Welcome to Italy!!! Roma next? Buongiorno!25.06.2014
- COME TO IRELAND NEXT PLEASE! :D IrishTimes25.06.2014