BrewDog Glasgow - Officially Opens on July 23rd
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
BrewDog Glasgow, our latest craft beer bar, will officially open it’s doors at 7pm on Saturday 23rd July. Just in time for the Scottish summer. We hope.
As well as showcasing BrewDog, the bar will be a library of beery masterpieces. Serving beers from the likes of Anchor, Stone, Mikkeller, Struise, Lost Abbey, Alesmith, Three Floyds and many more. We pride ourselves on serving only the best, most exciting and most flavoursome craft beers we can get our paws on from all corners of the planet. A bar where you can escape the pathetic monotony of mass market industrial beers made by faceless multinational corporations.
Work has been ongoing for the last 10 weeks and we have stripped the building back to it’s bare bones and left the original floor and old brick walls in place. Almost everything in the bar is reclaimed and second hand. Old school gym floor clads some of the walls, the sofas come from charity stores, the bricks are reclaimed, the beer fonts used to be part of a boat and the stools came from a science lab. The look and feel is industrial, warehouse and utilitarian and on a budget, just like our brewery where the beers are made.
The official launch event will kick off at 7pm on Saturday 23rd July. It will be an open event, so just rock up.
BrewDog Glasgow 1397 Argyle Street.
Want to own part of this bar, and part of the other ones to? Then invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
- Awesome Finlay19.07.2011
- Dude, that is so righteous. Gareth Young19.07.2011
- Can't wait guys ! Also looking forward to my shareholder discount card ! Jazza7818.07.2011
- any opening offers i wonder! can't wait! steve a18.07.2011
- cant wait for the opening. i'm travelling 300 miles to get there! richard boyden18.07.2011
- just tried the punk ipa, bloody marvelous! best ipa ive ever had ej22gav15.07.2011
- Can't wait. The location is almost equidistant between work & home... How about some sort of BrewDog twist on the ubiquitous Pakora for the menu along with the hop pizzas? Ken what these Glaswegians are like... ;) GJDunbar15.07.2011
- Well thats a go for the Brewdog Three pubs Challenge. Any other Aberdeen peeps up for this? iprise15.07.2011
- Winner! Toni C, Buckfast Abbey15.07.2011
- Another good reason to visit my home town! I hope the launch goes well guys!