BrewDog Glasgow Update
On Friday I was down inspecting the progress of BrewDog Glasgow. With the tear out almost finished we are just about ready to start putting it all back together again.
The Amazing view of Kelvingrove Park Art Gallery
And the plans for inside
We are hoping to be open by late June/early July and are currently looking for the 4th BrewDog bar venue - feel free to leave some suggestions below!
- I agree a lot with Andrea. x Iain Louden21.04.2011
- Brisbane, Australia!
So I can try your amazing beers on tap and the more limited beers without paying $60 Aussie Dollars to get it here!RichardHFish18.04.2011
- Have you considered Brighton for the 4th bar? http://www.rupertburstow.com/images/property/ret_cat/5_6_Western_Road_Hove.pdf
(yes, I am being selfish here, you are building one now in my home town and here I am suggesting you build your next one where I go drinking on holiday)Alex Wilson18.04.2011
- Visited the Edinburgh bar a few times now and itís amazing! Knowledgeable staff, the selection is outstanding, cool hang out with great board games, love the option to get the 4 x 1/3 pint selection, pizzas and meat/cheese board so yummy, my only gripe is the branding is a bit overkill. All staff are wearing BrewDog shirts, all the taps have the BrewDog logo, all the glasses are BrewDog, all the coasters are BrewDog, there's a TV looping BrewDog commercials, it was like, I get it, I get it, Iím in a BrewDog pub! Really hope the Glasgow location is a bit more relaxed in this regard, of course you want to sing your own praises, but so much branding gives it an uptight corporate feel, itís just so unnecessary and a better balance could be achieved where thereís a bit of branding but itís not so in your face, I donít like a place where all the staff have to wear the same t-shirt and where I donít see ephemera from the other brews youíre stocking in terms of glasses, coasters, taps. Oh yeah, hope youíre gonna take credit cards soon too! Not meaning the branding as a negative though, just a suggestion, just a bit cringe inducing, it would be great if the Glasgow bar had more wood and brick and less steel and BrewDog logos... Andrea Feldman18.04.2011
- the coster monger great lil cellar bar would benefit from the brew dog love or the sound bar opposite the hospital an by the law courts would be cool also :) shaun18.04.2011
- Any idea when you're going to be hiring bar staff? Ailsa18.04.2011
- Hey i've heard you talking abit about setting up a place around Sheffield, theres a good few pubs around their that could do with abit of brewdog's touch plus i don't think Sheffield has anything like you in the city, would be a welcomed addition. scott murray18.04.2011
- There used to be a pub across the road from the Adelphi in Leeds, but it was never very good so had to close. Getting a licence shouldn't therefore be a problem! Near here you have a large amount of professionals living by the river and it's just 5 mins from the train station. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1345&bih=583&q=LS10%201JQ&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl Stewart18.04.2011