BrewDog Gothenburg is here!
It's true! Our second bar in Sweden officially opens today! Located at Kungsgatan 10, Kungshöjd, (a transformed Chinese takeaway!), this bar will rock all the usual awesomeness you've probably come to expect from a BrewDog bar, such as loads of great BrewDog beers alongside hundreds of epic international breweries' beers, amazing food, and exemplary service from some of the most knowledgeable craft beer geeks we can get our paws on.
Sweden has long been a strong ally of BrewDog. One of our keenest export markets, there is huge demand for amazing craft beer across Sweden; the Swedes certainly have great taste! We launched our first ever international bar in Stockholm in May 2013, and it's exciting to see that one year later are launching our second in Scandinavia. The response to BrewDog Stockholm has been insane so we knew it was only a matter of time before we'd be able to open a second Swedish bar. Who knows, maybe there'll be a third down the line...!
BrewDog Stockholm launched last year in true BrewDog form with a funeral procession for bad beer. If you missed it, here's a little look at how that went down...
...Captain James Watt led the police-escorted proceedings!
BrewDog Gothenburg will play host to some awesome beery events with meet the brewers, beer schools and loads more. Swing by from 4pm today to check it out and report back here with what you reckon!
Next stop....well, you tell us!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- I am moving from Aberdeen to Tirana. Dont want to carry a years supply of Punk IPA in my hold luggage. So please come to Tirana! Hamburger Jung29.05.2014
- Oslo @ Grünerløkka! badbeer29.05.2014
- Would have been lovely if you opened a brew dog bar in Malmö! in dog we trust29.05.2014
- COME TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SchmittyAUS29.05.2014
- You should totally open a second bar in Stockholm. Preferably in Södermalm (around Hornstull or Mariatorget) :)
- I am moving thee temporarily for work this summer! Perfect timing. YES29.05.2014
- The artwork is amazing! Love it. Can we get more of that in the UK bars? Gdog29.05.2014