A staggering 9 months after we did the original deal we are delighted to announce that we finally have a license for BrewDog Leeds after this Thursday's appeal hearing. Neil T and Josie got dressed up all responsibly and represented BrewDog at the appeal hearing at which the license was granted. They did a great job in court and we are all looking forward to seeing Neil T in a suit more often. Maybe.
We are going to have a busy few months on the bar side with BrewDog Bristol, BrewDog Birmingham and BrewDog Leeds. We anticipate that the BrewDog Leeds bar will be open in early 2013.
BrewDog Leeds will be located near Call Lane and The Corn Exchange. The new bar will be at the corner elevation of White Cloth Hall, Crown Steet in the heart of The Calls, Leeds City Centre.
The period building has retained all its original character and has loads of killer features including exposed brickwork, columns and stunning beams and a mezzanine floor.
BrewDog Leeds will have an glass cellar built underneath the staircase to the open plan mezzanine and will have all the reclaimed materials and library of international craft beers.
Here are the plans for the mezzanine level, the bar will be downstairs.
Love hops and live the dream.
- Love the pic of Neil Taylor in the suit. Looks like he's off for his first day at the big school! Spoon King12.09.2012
- Brilliant news - so glad our testimonies helped the cause - can't wait for the opening! HannahBeal10.09.2012
- Congrats - bodes well for the Leeds bar scene. Mark10.09.2012
- Didn't this used to be Vinyl Tap records? In which case the bar needs an obscure vinyl jukebox. Lupulucy10.09.2012
- Wahoo! Planning on moving to Leeds but was going to miss Brewdog Newcastle! Baz09.09.2012
- Best news ever! MarceloBLM09.09.2012
- So when are you going to be looking for staff? Al08.09.2012
- Best news I've heard all week! Jim08.09.2012
- Really looking forward to this. I know the location and building - will make a great little bar.
- What about Belgium ? Any chance to have a BrewDog presence someday ? Belgianguy08.09.2012