BrewDog Leeds - The Wait is Over
Leeds; home to Keith Lemon, The Chippendales, Chumba Wumba, and now our newest BrewDog Bar.
It’s been an agonisingly long wait. But the wait is almost over: BrewDog Leeds will be open and ready to sate your fierce thirst on Thursday 14th March.
BrewDog Leeds is the newest addition to our growing small family of BrewDog Bars. We can be found near the iconic Corn Exchange and situated in one of Leeds’ oldest buildings, The White Cloth Hall.
The Corn exchange has long been hailed as a meeting point for alternative and independent retailers, BrewDog Leeds will be joining this troupe in bucking the mainstream and embracing a new way of thinking.
Leeds is fast becoming a craft beer destination with the likes of Red’s True BBQ, Friends of Ham, North Bar and now, your very own BrewDog Bar all flying the flag for better beer. Our new bar has some ace original features, exposed brickwork, beams and windows, complimented by some awesome new pieces such as a spiral staircase, concrete cast bar, and of course our trademark gym flooring.
It took us a staggering 9 months to finally get the license for BrewDog Leeds. Neil T and Josie had to get dressed up all responsibly and represented BrewDog at the appeal hearing at which the license was granted. They did a great job in convincing the court that this bar would not immediately lead to the downfall of Western civilisation.
Craft Beer for the People
- Please spell check before posting! :-( chumbawamba fan16.03.2013
- This is great, the boy's gonna hit the roof when I drag him out for a surprise drink here tonight! Lydia15.03.2013
- Openat long last!i would like to wish you the best of luck, even though you don't need it. Birstallblue14.03.2013
- Brilliant! Can't wait to come and enjoy sink the bizmark! Denty14.03.2013
- Nice to meet you. Will be back! Baldric14.03.2013
- Wish we could be there tonight!! Hopefully we can make the trip over there for a visit very soon... All the best, Punks.
B-12 bar, Girona14.03.2013
- Looking forward to being there tonight! AshB14.03.2013
- You are one of my favourite companies full stop, let alone beers because you care about nothing but quality. And you've just opened up opposite my gym thus fucking up my life. Bye bye physique goals. Lewis14.03.2013
- Great work. Well worth the wait. Another one for me to visit. Don't Neil T and Josie scrub up well !!
Keep on rockin' in the real world ......
Pete H, Nottm13.03.2013
- WOOP LAD13.03.2013
- Just in time for my leaving do. Huzzah! ColinA13.03.2013
- Read about you guys on line and here I am, a Scottish exile in Austin, Texas, USA enjoying a fine bottle of punk IPA,. Great job guys, a Scottish beer to be proud of! IainG 13.03.2013
- Can't wait! Will be in on friday for a 5am! Martha12.03.2013
- That spiral staircase looks niiiice. Be popping in next weekend as I'm down Leeds.
Will you be doing any food in the Leeds bar?PeleC12.03.2013