BrewDog Manchester and BrewDog Nottingham
The deal for 35 Peter St in Manchester is now pretty much finalised and we intend to start work there later next week. It currently looks like this.
We are excited to be involved in the revitalisation of Peter St. The take over by Trof of part of Brannigans was good news and will be a great neighbour to have as they turn the old Brannigans into a music venue. With the announcement of the arrival of All Star Lanes bowling alley just across the road Peter St is looking to put its immediate past of closed down awful bars behind it.
The venue has some awesome full height glass windows, killer beams and features we can strip back and expose, some great brickwork and a mezzanine level. It also benefits from some outside space and we will have an area of fixed seating outside the bar.
Loads of cool things happening in Nottingham too with BrewDog Nottingham is due to officially open on the 25th of February.
BrewDog Nottingham will be located in a former factory building in the vibrant Lace Market area as we turn 20 Broad Street into a Mecca for great craft beers. The old factory building is 100 years old and has some great character and features including awesome old brick walls, great corner windows and a vintage dark wood floor.
Look forward to 14 awesome draft beers, artisanal snacks, live music and a selection of the best and hardest to find bottled craft beers on the planet.
- Very excited about the opening of BrewDog Nottingham this Saturday! Goochy20.02.2012
- The Queen of Punk. john20.02.2012
- I think you definitely made the right decision with the Manchester bar, we will be in there a lot! Beer Man of Manc20.02.2012
- Here's another photo of the future Brewdog, Manchester, formally Electric Boogaloo and Bedlam:
- Are you keeping the glitter ball? stinsley18.02.2012
- Any where there is a high level of alcohol dependent people, would be a good place for a brewdog bar. hellboy17.02.2012
- Cannot wait for Brewdog manchester. What a great location to choose aswell. Other than port street beer house, thre is very little in the way of great beer bars. Trad Sandwick17.02.2012
- James, is there a possibility that you may indulge us with some more devine rebel in the future, such an amazing beer \m/ \m/ H.R.H. prince Philip ( or big phil to my mates )17.02.2012
- i must admit, dublin would make an excellant location, let them drink something better other than the black shit bob geldof.....give us yer f***ing money17.02.2012
- Welcome to Manchester. We do things differently here. stinsley16.02.2012
- I go to Brewdog Edinburgh pretty much every week (I know, I knoew), and it's really comfy! No sure what 'bleh' is on about. Wilson16.02.2012
- Sounds good. Anymore news on Leeds. Can't you send some aggressive squirrels and penguins to go and "persuade" the council officials DavidH16.02.2012
- @ James
your customers don't.bleh16.02.2012
- Great to see Brewdog Nottm is still on target to open on 25th Feb.
Do you know who the new bar manager will be yet ??
Will james and/or Martin be making a guest appearance on the opening night ??
I am now counting the days, as it's been far too long since I had Punk IPA and Hardcore IPA on draught.Pete Howard, Nottm16.02.2012
- Great news, keep pushing ahead for leeds please! : ) Bash16.02.2012
- I live on Broad Street! Really excited, will be great to get you down here. FYI you'll be in Hockley, not the Lace Market! Andrew S16.02.2012
- @bleh - we love our tables and stools.
We also have some very comfy old sofas too.
- anymore news on the proposed Liverpool bar? MikeC16.02.2012
- Awesome bars and buildings, but then you fill them with THE ugliest, cheapest, most uncomfortable tables and stools. I know they are made of recycled/reclaimed material, but you could showcase how aesthetics and function can be integrated into environmentally friendly products. They are so shit. bleh16.02.2012
- So plans to come across the water do Dublin? Or am i going to have to take a summer trip over to sit in one of your bars?! Neilthefunkeeone16.02.2012
- Thank f*#k for that! When will Manchester be ready? alex5316.02.2012
- Can't wait for the Nottingham bar, any opening events? Paul C16.02.2012