BrewDog Manchester is now open!
BrewDog Manchester is now officially open. Boasting a huge glass frontage, external seating area, partial mezzanine, and exposed beams the bar at 35 Peter St takes our utilitarianism to a whole new level.
Lucky visitors can also look forward to vintage board games, a beer library, old school pin ball machines and a menu of Rock ‘n Roll Pizza and Kick Ass Burgers designed by Masterchef winner Tim Anderson.
BrewDog Manchester is our seventh craft beer bar to open in the past 18 months. To mark the launch, we held a ‘crap beer amnesty’ for Mancunians, this allowed the Manchester public to swap a can of mainstream branded lager for one of their artisanal canned, bottled or draught craft beers we serve. We promise to recycle the cans of mainstream lager or maybe just blow them up.
Manchester has always been a priority location for a BrewDog bar; it’s a great city which is already embracing the craft beer revolution. However, there is still a worrying amount of characterless chain bars serving tasteless, insipid mainstream lagers and we want the crap beer amnesty to put a stop to it once and for all.
We allowed anyone to bring along their ‘mainstream lagers’ for the swap and Martin and I will take personal responsibility for 'recycling' the branded mainstream beers we received during the amnesty period.
Our aim is to make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are, and the expansion of our bar network is a big part of that.
- Had a great time at brewdog manchester on sunday, keep up the good work. any plans for the birmingham area? olly271010.05.2012
- Visited on Saturday, was awesome! Any news on a Liverpool site? lees301009.05.2012
- Can't wait til I'm next in Manchester to try this out. I want one of those "In Hops We Trust" neon signs. Andy Watson08.05.2012
- My Manchester mates tried the new Brewdog bar, and liked it A LOT !!
I am just waiting for my invitation to stay a w/e up there, so I can give it a thorough testing. :-)
Pete Howard, Nottm08.05.2012
- Waiting for Brewdog Bar Stockholm! Bring it on fellas Joel B06.05.2012
- Guys, do NOT grow up, please. More fun! More punk! And good luck! Yuri Orm Katunin06.05.2012
- Great work guys, Brewdog is one of the most exciting breweries in the industry right now! It's great to see its branching out and facilitating the craft beer revolution!
Viva Craft!Gary Paterson05.05.2012