BrewDog Newcastle Officially Open.
A new beacon for craft beer has risen in the heart of Newcastle. And we are bringing in the big guns to Newcastle’s beer party. Educating the natives to be fully fledged craft beer vigilantes; this is not a bar for the faint-hearted. This historical building was stripped back to reveal its industrial skeleton where we will also be showcasing the world’s best craft beers as well as of Newcastle’s finest musicians.
Located between the historic Grainger Town and the picturesque Quayside, BrewDog Newcastle is injecting a much needed dose of hard core craft beer into an area drowning in cheap trebles and nasty shots. As well as a stunning glass front, the venue also features a mezzanine level with a second bar. Hang out, play some board games, rock the vintage pin ball machine, talk to your friends and try some of the most exciting from all over the world.
BrewDog Newcastle. 16 Dean Street.
Follow on twitter http://www.twitter.com/brewdognewc
- @nxb most of the music on the playlist was 50's R&B which included the first ever man to use distortion on guitar, 3 men who were jailed for murder, one who was beaten to death by police in jail while on a double murder charge and one man who was shot dead while trying to retrieve his wallet from a hooker in a hotel lobby....NAKED! thats more than punk. it's rock'n'roll. stop by for a beer if you have any proper input for the playlist. i'd be happy to discuss MARK17.04.2012
- bottle prices seem excessive sur monk at £15 per bottle ,available for £5.99(temp out of stock)through your online shop nearly 3 times the price what gives??? other than the bottle prices, bar is a great addition to Newcastle, we will be there again on Wednesday after trying our beers at the local beer festiva l!! tony killeen16.04.2012
- Cd's are not very Punk full stop. Only Vinyl is Real16.04.2012
- Loved it - great night and an awesome new bar!
- Love the Bar, and adore the Beer.
You've made an old man very Hoppy!KennyB15.04.2012
- Worth the wait! Great night and a fantastic range of beers. BeerHawk14.04.2012
- Good do last night but what was with the awful 60s style music?
Not very punk was it?
You need to get your CD collection sorted out.nxb14.04.2012