BrewDog Newcastle to officially open on 13th April
BrewDog Newcastle is due to officially open in Friday the 13th of April.
The address is 16 Dean Street the official opening ceremony will commence from 7pm on Friday. It is not a ticketed event so just rock up!
The new craft beer bar is located in a striking glass fronted premises with exposed steel beams, bolted columns, concrete glad walls and a partial mezzanine. We have almost completed turning 16 Dean Street into a Mecca for craft beers, A bar where you can escape the pathetic monotony of mass market industrial beers made by faceless multi-national corporations.
You can look forward to old school pinball, live music, vintage records, board games, 14 beers on draft, friendly, passionate and informed staff. As well as a selection of the best craft beers on the planet. And a brass band in penguin outfits.
We will also have IPA is Dead on tap from the launch event alongside all your usual BrewDog favourites and some very special guest beers.
- Do you do any lagers? Chalky05.04.2012
- We're starting to plan some staff nights out at Brewdog Newcastle. Think my EFP car may take a hammering... BeerHawk05.04.2012
- Looking good. Maybe I can call in for a cheeky 1 or 2 on my way back (by train) from the AGM.
Keep on hoppin' in the real world ....Pete Howard, Nottm05.04.2012
- Friday the 13th! Not unlucky for us locals. Welcome competition to the Posada. Can't wait... gramcf05.04.2012
- April looks to be an epic month for beer lovers in Newcastle. The Bacchus beer fest, The Brandling Sausage and Ale fest followed by this bad boy opening up and then the main Newcastle beer fest (which although not too progressive) still provides a few treasures and is just generally a quality few days out...toot toot! T-R05.04.2012
- Any sneak peek for EquityForPunks? BeerBob05.04.2012
- wait so does this mean its not open at all on the 12th? PeleC04.04.2012
- I'm arriving back in Newcastle on the morning of the 12th after working offshore Tanzania for the last six weeks.
I'll be there - Perfect timing!!nxb04.04.2012
- Was in the Edinburgh bar at the weekend and it was really good. Great service from some very passionate staff.
Looking forward to BrewDog Newcaslte being my new local.
- Pinball and a penguin brass band?
I am totally in.
- Looking forward to it.
Any word on when the Manchester one will open?Matt T04.04.2012
- Walked past today and the places looks amazing.
So excited about this and using my Equity for Punks card.