BrewDog Nottingham, at 20 Broad Street, officially opens tonight (Saturday 25th February) from 7pm. No Need for tickets, just rock up.
The craft beer revolution knows no bounds which is why we've conquered the East Midlands with the help of our libertine craft beer bar in central Nottingham.
BrewDog Nottingham rises from the ashes of an abandoned, 100 year-old factory building whose exposed brick work, dark wood floors and ornate industrialism is utterly befitting of the city's historic Lace Market.
Juxtaposed against miles of soulless, mega-brand pub chains, BrewDog Nottingham is a veritable craft beer oasis where you can enjoy fourteen progressive draft beers, hundreds of incredible bottled beers, artisan snacks and live music from local musicians.
- I got there at 8:30pm on Saturday, and it was rammed. It didn't take too long to get served and even had a chat with Emperor Penguin (James). Fantastic choice of beers - I tried Punk IPA (coz it's my favourite), Mikeller 19, Hardcore IPA and Paradox Jura (15%).
Wow !! What a night.
Had to go back again Sunday to try more beers as I didn't have enough time Saturday.Pete Howard, Nottm27.02.2012
- The bar opened on Thursday about 18:30, I know this because I was there. Great place. Bigfoot26.02.2012
- Libertine Porter was on tap in Camden today, when's it coming to bottle! musik10325.02.2012
- It actually opened on Friday at 5pm. On saturday it was open from lunchtime onwards (as I was there from them!)
Don't pay attention to the 7pm thing, it was rammed well before then!!!!Jambla25.02.2012
- Went today was amazing shasmo25.02.2012
- 7 o clock! What's the ****** delay!!!!! Guerilla Brewer25.02.2012
- I'm hoping it's open before 7pm as I'm heading there this afternoon. Bigfoot25.02.2012