We love beer. And food. And music. And whiskey. With or without an 'e'. And when we like something, we assume others will too, which is why we are holding BrewDog Presents... on 1st March at SWG3 in Glasgow!
We'll be rocking out Meet the Brewer talks with BrewDog, Tempest, Beavertown, Magic Rock and Brew by numbers (12-6pm), and there'll be food from street food vendors Scoop and So La Ti Dough.
As if teasing your tastebuds wasn't enough, we'll also be massaging your ears with the sweet sounds of Washington Irving, Miaoux Miaoux, Prides, The Shiverin' Sheiks, The New Piccadillies and the NYC Brass Band
To top it all off, there'll be an American whiskey bar from Buffalo Trace serving Boilermakers paired to the best craft beer!
So, here's the deal, you can either buy an all day ticket that gets you in to the Meet The Brewer events in the day as well as all the music at night,or you can just buy tickets for the daytime (meet the brewer and brunch) or the evening (music and more beer!)
Tickets start at £5, check out full ticketing options on the link below!
Buy your tickets here
Wanna invite your buddies? Here's the event over on Facebook
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Will there still be a good selection of beer at the evening event, or is it just bands and regular SWG3 bar choices? svm16.02.2014
- Cant wait steph30312.02.2014
- Amazing... can there be a London event like this....please! Andy Plum12.02.2014
- This sounds pretty cool! Emma T12.02.2014
- Ace - bought tickets last week! Zane Glasgow12.02.2014