BrewDog Sheffield is nearly here!
Yes, you read that right! BrewDog Sheffield will officially open this Saturday, 8th March at 6pm!
Located at 108-110 Devonshire Street, Sheffield, the new bar will offer all the usual tasty BrewDog beery goodness alongside plenty of delicious craft beer from other breweries from around the world. We'll also have some tasty bar snacks from local artisanal producers to nibble on while sipping your brews. The decor will be industrial and warehouse-y, but comfy! Plenty of booths and cosy seating in this bar. There'll also be some epic artwork on the walls courtesy of our very own Craig Fisher
A stone's throw from Devonshire Green and just around the corner from Division Street, this bar is smack bang in the centre of Sheffield's buzzing independent scene.
Equity for Punks shareholders can enjoy a free 1/2 pint of Punk on opening night if they bring along their shareholder ID, so swing by and help us christen our latest bar launch!
So! See you Saturday?
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Was enjoying your Punk IPA at last weekends Craft Beer Project in Cape Town. What an amazing IPA!
I will certainly check out your new Sheffield bar when Im next back in Blighty visiting friends back home!BlightyExPat09.03.2014
- Hey Marshall,
Unfortunately the fire extinguisher faux pas was down to our pesky builders, all is safe and well for you to come and enjoy some tasty craft beers now.BrewDog Kerry07.03.2014
- +1 for the opening -1 for using fire extinguishers to prop doors open, has no one done fire safety training here yet? Marshal07.03.2014
- Nice satellite dishes! Chaz07.03.2014
- At last! the libertine06.03.2014
- How many taps are there? Hoping for more than Shepherds Bush! barney06.03.2014
- Will there be any more perverted octopi? fisher fan06.03.2014
- Been waiting a long time for this one.
See you on SaturdayWait Is Over06.03.2014