BrewDog Shepherd's Bush has arrived
Our thirteenth bar worldwide is now open in West London! BrewDog Shepherd's Bush, located at 15-19 Goldhawk Road, serves up 40 craft beers on tap alongside heaps more bottles and cans in the fridges and a BBQ menu of some super tasty food courtesy of Texas Joes.
An exclusive preview night on Friday last week allowed our shareholders to get the first glimpse of our latest bar, with a tasting of the latest batch of Jackhammer led by co-captain Martin Dickie. The bar officially opened on Saturday. Swing by some time and let us know what you think!
Here are some snaps of the bar and the preview party.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Hey Sciencefish, we we have bottles of AB:14 and a keg in the cellar coming soon! BrewDog Dean03.12.2013
- I went along on Saturday night. Staff very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed the BD Edinburgh01, and a very nice Dog B, though sadly no AB14. I love the giant board behind the bar! Bright and easy to read! Worryingly all this is only 20 mins from home...
- I was at the EFP event and it was amazing - so great to see Martin in the bar and the staff were all really friendly and knew their stuff. Shall certainly be back very soon! Karen K02.12.2013
- Nice one lads, Camden and Shoreditch are cool but this looks even better, and much closer to home ;) Clapham next? Andy Fraser02.12.2013
- This looks awesome! Will be over on Saturday ! West London win02.12.2013