BrewDog Tokyo - it's nearly here!
We're super psyched to announce that BrewDog's latest bar, in the Roppongi district of Tokyo, Japan, will officially open this Saturday 1st March!
Based over split levels, BrewDog Roppongi will boast 20 taps pouring some of the tastiest craft beers in the world. If you get peckish, they'll also be serving up some sliders, cheese and meat boards and a sexy little dessert called "Hello My Name is Caramelizer", which sounds awesome.
Fun fact about the venue, it was once the home to a Beatles tribute act, and more recently, there appears to be evidence of pole dancing...but we wouldn't know anything about that.
Join us at BrewDog Roppongi (located at Roppongi 5-3-2, Saito Bldg. 1F) from 5pm on 1st March to see in the latest adventure for BrewDog!
Follow BrewDog Roppongi on Twitter here
Photos by Julen Esteban-Pretel/JulenPhoto
Posted in - brewdog-news
- when is brewdog liverpool opening dancingbrave03.03.2014
- Any news on BrewDog Berlin? Even roughly. TheIndianTonic01.03.2014
- Any hope of getting a brewdog in the states? neal m01.03.2014
- Hi Pete
Sheffield is officially open on 8th MarchBrewDog Kerry27.02.2014
- Ill be there on the 10th of march and probably end up in there every night Im in Tokyo. Krv27.02.2014
- Awesome. I going to Tokyo on a few weeks I cant wait to visit this bar hugsjugs27.02.2014
- Wow !!!
I want to drink Tokyo beer in the Tokyo Brewdog bar.
Any news on Brewdog Sheffield ??
Pete H., Nottm27.02.2014
- See you in Aril then - Im across in Japan for a few weeks then
- Awesome!! Around what time will you start? Andyhofmann27.02.2014
- Fantastic news :) Eloise27.02.2014
- YES! Shareholder discount applied here, right? Z to the G27.02.2014
- That man gets to travel to WORLD. Jealous of Neil Taylor27.02.2014