BrewDogs: The TV Show
It's finally here! Pups, get comfy. BrewDogs the TV show is coming to a small screen near you later this year! We've been teasing you about this for months, and can officially announce that James and Martin are currently filming the first 6, hour-long episodes in the USA.
This brilliant new series will premier on the brand spanking new Esquire network, set to debut in the USA come September. This is a new avenue of pursuit for Iconic men's brand Esquire, who will be launching on air with a line up of exclusive series to celebrate the interests, passions and aspirations of men today.
In its first series, BrewDogs will follow James and Martin on a quest for nationwide craft beer enlightenment. Aiming to convert one million craft beer virgins, our captains of craft will be joined on their merry way by the likes of Stone, Anchor, Elysian, Victory, Oskar Blues and more! They're like Dorothy and Toto on the yellow brick road, only this road is made of hops. And the odd signature explosion.
We've dabbled with TV appearances in the past, but hold onto your hop heads folks because we're taking craft beer TV to a whole new level. We're taking the crazy, zany, weird and wonderful world of BrewDog you know and love, and injecting your TV screens for some high voltage viewing. Forget Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole, ditch trashy soaps, this is entertaining TV as it should be. Much like everything else we do (our beers, bars, brewery, beer schools, everything), this has craft beer at its heart. You will learn how beer is brewed. You will see us brew beer on a moving train. You will witness the first real steam beer; brewed as steam, to be drunk as fog. And you will be kept awake by the world's most caffeinated beer. This is BrewDogs.
BrewDogs will air on the brand new Esquire Network late summer in the USA, and we'll hopefully have a date for UK viewing soon too. Quite literally, stay tuned...
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Will John Allen be in it? I hope so. JohnAllenFan30.05.2013
- I have a problem with this. You guys better not be exploding beer. I would gladly drink it for you if you want to get rid... Sammy J; UK30.05.2013
- Can I be in it? I <3 your beer! CameronDiaz30.05.2013
- \m/ blackipa30.05.2013
- Will you be wearing boxes on your head on TV? I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU! AndyC30.05.2013
- Hells yeah! BrewDog Sarah30.05.2013
- Looks awesome, heard about it this morning and looked you guys up. TV is so crappy over here right now, this is sure to rock our small screens! Angus L; USA30.05.2013
- SUCKS that we won't get it in the UK straight away....or will we?! Thanks god for the Internet! JessieK30.05.2013
- Looks epic, boys! W00p! Brewfan30.05.2013
- One step closer to world domination, congratulations guys. beerbotandrew30.05.2013