Caption Competition 19
This was an out-take from The End of History v-blog!
We decided to award joint winners of the previous caption competition http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article/caption-competition-18
...When the barmaid said 'grab any pair you want' Eric knew he made the right choice.
christopher thompson 31.05.2011
I got 77 problems but a beer ain't one...
Steven Bradley 29.05.2011
Please email email@example.com to claim your prizes!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Ride like the wind or we're going to play hide the salami again !! Neil Lawrence21.06.2011
- Please fasten your Lederhosen! Ed Young21.06.2011
- brewdogs charge of the keg brigade was an unconventional entrance to this years gbbf!! tonykilleen21.06.2011
- I'm a wizard! Do you see my magic wand? Pasi Aapala21.06.2011
- (shouting) A BAGUETTE, I'VE GOT A FUCKING BAGUETE. RUN MAN RUN , YOUR GETTING MY FUCKING BAGUETTE!
(Bowmore drinkin makes for good caption writin')Andy21.06.2011
- RUN FRITZ RUN, I shall spank you with ze baguette if you do not run like ze wind!
Die Portman Group ist on mein tailen!!
You shall not pass mother-hubards!Andy21.06.2011
- At last CAMRA says yes!
(Campaign Against Martin Running Away)BeerHawk21.06.2011
- The fear grew in Martin as he realised it wasnt the sausage that was digging in to his back!!!! Garry Smith20.06.2011
- Sausage jousting - a sport for punks Chris Tudor20.06.2011
- All I need to take down the Germans is this convincing disguise, a big sausage and my mighty steed. Richard Boyden20.06.2011
- We must put an end to this environmental-unfriendly-plastic surrounding our sausages... Janne Gunnarsson20.06.2011
- Is that a sausage in your hand or are you just....oh, never mind. Steve Armstrong20.06.2011
- The Sausage Empire Strikes Back!
Defend yourself by "The End of History" or die!Yuri Katunin20.06.2011
- Winners of the German Sausage Joust at BeerFest '11, James and Martin du a victory round waving their sausage at the crowd Magnus Nevstad20.06.2011
- Craftwork? Rick Furzer20.06.2011
- There was fear in his eyes, and it prooved he would not be wrong... Janne Gunnarsson20.06.2011
- "i didnt sign up for this shit," Chris20.06.2011
- "This will make a good photo for the caption competition" @messerbest20.06.2011
- Made it, Ma! Top of the world! Scott Liddell20.06.2011
- there was only one clear favorite for the sausage jockey stakes at Newmarket this year! steve20.06.2011
- james forgot that bruce turned into sausage ninja in the precence of Barney the purple dinosaur Toni Craig20.06.2011
- With his mighty meat sword in hand, the rider marched on with some loony on his back holding a sausage. Philip Stephen20.06.2011
- Meanwhile, in Germany . . . . Joseph Dyson20.06.2011
- The Germans were crowned new world champions of the underground, but honourbale sport of wurst jousting J T Sanwick19.06.2011
- After sinking the bismark, The 5am saint rode onward to victory in Tokyo. This was surely the end of history as we knew it. J T Sanwick19.06.2011
- despite being mounted from behind by a german with a big sausage, Martin was more concerned with the loss of his brand new hat. Douglas Jordan19.06.2011
- You can't get better than a wurst-wielding whipper! Monty19.06.2011
- Send sausage, beer and a bumboy Warren Zevon18.06.2011
- Faster you fool, or you'll taste my sausage Kevin Magennis18.06.2011
- Wir müssen mit dem Fleisch Taktstock zu entkommen! Nathaniel Southwood18.06.2011
- The audition for A Knights Tale didn't go down too well.... GhostDrinker18.06.2011
- Living the dream Emma18.06.2011
- Run Martin! Not only have we sunk the Bismarck, I've stolen their Holy Bradwurst as well... Taco18.06.2011
- I've got the look, now I just need the Braveheart speech! GhostDrinker18.06.2011
- with james martin always feared the wurst shaun mcsweeney17.06.2011
- At Last zwe have found the paintin " Ze fallen Madonna wiz tha Big Boobies" Ian Jukes17.06.2011
- Wurst ever Version of "Its a KNock out" Ian Jukes17.06.2011
- Wurst. Competition. Ever. Toby17.06.2011
- Herr Martin! I made you a statue of the Fuhrer's wife out of zis sausague! Guess what! It's not so good. In fact...
It's the wurst Eva...Chris V17.06.2011
- i'm off to see the wizard. the wonderful wizard of oz coty yamato17.06.2011
- Faster bitch or you will lose more than your hat next time!!! Mark McLean17.06.2011
- James' enthusism was not matched by his trusty steed, Martin, who had grown tired of being repeatedly whipped by a large german sausage. Tiernan17.06.2011
- Faster Wolfgang, don't let that penguin get away!!! Mark Richards17.06.2011
- This is why Tommy needed protection from 'zee Germans' Jamie Phillips17.06.2011
- whats the bratwurst that can happen shaun mcsweeney17.06.2011
- What's the wurst that can happen? Christian Scheffel17.06.2011
- "Now then Martin, fancy a game of hide the sausage love?" hardknottdave17.06.2011
- Having munched all of the German Sausage, all that was left was Saucisson Sec...x Bosher17.06.2011
- Having munched all of the German Sausage, all that was left was left Saucisson Sec...x Bosher17.06.2011
- James was never quite the same after the Germany Incident. Nathaniel Southwood17.06.2011
- I've got sausage, this is sausage!...smell my sausage you mutha! Broadfordbrewer17.06.2011
- Although the worst was yet to come, Dave already knew this was a game of 'hide the sausage' he'd never forget. Dan Close17.06.2011
- The bratwurst in James' hand wasn't the only one that concerned Martin. Michael Bates17.06.2011
- This isn't the bavarian sauasage I was hoping for Michael Richardson17.06.2011
- You can take our strongest beer award, but you can never take...OUR SAUSAGESSSS!!!!!!! Rob17.06.2011
- James had never felt quite as big a dick...... HardknottDave17.06.2011
- For Brewhan, we ride!
Like, for Rohan? I feel it fits with JAmes' wizard hat.Davis17.06.2011