Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Glasgow’s premier boutique hotel is now stocking our bottled (hard)core range.
BrewDog and Citizen M share the same disdain for the ordinary, the same contempt for banality and the same passion for delivering something unique and inspiring for those jaded by the ordinary.
You’ll find no stuffy lobby, no marble floors and nothing akin to a travel tavern.
You can now enjoy the tropical hop punch from Punk IPA in the modern bar while admiring the art piece furniture from the Vitra Collection that adorns the piano-man free lobby.
Or a 5am Saint in the luxurious bedrooms with wall to floor windows while you customize the ambient lighting to suit your mood.
Drink well and sleep well scamps.
- I liked the look of this place so much that I've booked four nights in December for me and my girlfriend. Thanks for the heads-up! Jonathan06.11.2011
- I'm in Glasgow a week Saturday so I might check it out! If it's budget then it def suit me... Wilson04.11.2011
- Actually it is very cool - the whole concept is budget boutique. it is much more Punk than you think!
- What could be more punk than a luxury hotel? Oh... Wilson03.11.2011
- Yes! Now I can finish up work and get stuck intae a dug! Eh...
- ‎2 of my fav companies working together - awesome beer in awesome surroundings! Nice.
- Good to know for my next trip to Glasgow! Last time I enjoyed both BrewDog and CitizenM.
- A great reason to visit/stay at the CitizenM next time i'm up in Glasgow MC03.11.2011
- What's wrong with a piano in the lobby?
Embrace your inner Clayderman that's what I say...MarkC03.11.2011