Dead Pony Club and Punk IPA Bombers now in Sainsburys!
We are delighted to announce 2 new national listings with Sainsburys. From now you can bop along to your nearest Sainsburys store and pick up Dead Pony Club or Punk IPA in 660ml bottles.
Dead Pony Club
This Californian Pale Ale packs a huge hoppy punch despite its modest 3.8%. Perfect for drinking by the bottle, case or keg. A 21st century low amplitude, high voltage hop hit.
Some people say slow is good. We believe fast is better.Being shot from a Hoppy Howitzer beats the hell out of trotting round a submissive paddock. That's why the internal combustion engine got mounted onto two wheels. Live fast, drink fast, sleep late and rip it up down empty streets.
Screw down the throttle and listen for that dull banshee howl floating back from those malted mufflers. This little thoroughbred kicks like a mule.
Malts: Maris Otter, Pale Ale Malt, Caramalt, Munich Malt, Crystal Malt
Hops: Citra, Simcoe, Mosiac
Twist: Loads of Pacific North West Hops give this beer a huge hoppy hit that belies its modest ABV.
This 5.6% trans-atlantic fusion IPA is light golden in colour with tropical fruits and light caramel on the nose. The palate soon becomes assertive and resinous with the New Zealand hops balanced by the biscuit malt. The finish is aggressive and dry with the hops emerging over the warming alcohol.
This fresh, full flavour natural beer is our tribute to the classic IPAs of yester-year. The post modern twist is the addition of amazing fruity hops giving an explosion of tropical fruit flavours and a sharp bitter finish.
Malts: Maris Otter, Pale Ale Malt, Caramalt
Hops: Chinook, Simcoe, Ahtanum, Nelson Sauvin
Twist: Hopped with bucket loads of our favourite hops
- If only this was true. The Bolton branch are shit! All we have is Punk and 5am. They have taken Punk cans of the shelf and have no sign of DPC and Punk bombers! Been every day this week but still no sign. Starting to give up on these beers. Think I'm just gonna stick with substitutes from the supermarkets like Sierra Nevada Torpedo etc and just pay a fortune when I go to the bar ONCE every blue moon.
- My local Sainsburys had the Bombers priced at a bargain £2.49 (I just hope this isn`t an introductory price!!) The DPC was £1.69, the same as 330ml Punk & 5am Saint..........go fill yer boots!! pipinfort06.08.2012
- Punk IPA is currently on special offer in Tesco. 4x330ml bottles for £6, use code XXMEDIA to get £10 off your home delivery order when you use your "new email" address acday06.08.2012
- Still can't get brewdog in Stratford sainsburys. How are the Olympians coping? Rivers06.08.2012
- Yep, Hardcore gone from my local. At least Tesco sell the "Finest" version of it! JamesO06.08.2012
- DPC's taste is stunning considering the ABV. Will be interesting to see how Sainsburys price this as it could become my BrewDog drink of choice. rept0n06.08.2012
- What's the prices on those 2? rjacques06.08.2012
- Looks like we've lost Hardcore IPA and Paradox though. DPC is ok but not in the same league. P06.08.2012