Equity for Punks hits £1.5m
We are really excited to announce that we have received over £1.5million of investment so far and welcomed over 3,500 new shareholders tyo BrewDog through Equity for Punks II.
However there is still plenty of time to get involved and either buy part of BrewDog or increase your share holding at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks The share offer is open until the end of 2011 or until we hit our target of £2.2million. And we can also now accept international investors paying with either credit or debit cards.
Erikka Askeland in the Scotsman: 'In an era when fat cats and the short-termist grubbing of the City has caused near riots on the streets of London, BrewDog's DIY punk aesthetic is charmingly informal and appealing.'
The Times Financial Editor: Patrick Hoskings comments: 'BrewDog has been a stellar success thus far.... with rare combination of brand recognition and a great sales record'.
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks we can now accept international investors and you can py by credit or debit cards online!
Download the prospectus here: http://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks/downloads
The benefits of investing in BrewDog:
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- A welcome pack with some killer, shareholder only BrewDog merchandise including your ID card.
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series (www.abstrakt.com) delivered direct to their door.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With that growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it.
the revolution will not be televised,
James, Martin and the BrewDog Team x
Posted in - brewdog-news
- I think i'll buy some share next week!!!
just a question...
What's the video final song?Sam26.09.2011
- Well done, boys. Hope we can reach the target soon and get that brewery up and running ASAP. Looking forward to Brew Dog Camden Bob126.09.2011
- if i by some share in Brewdog can you delivery Punk IPA and 77Lager in 5liters Partykeg ? ;) Swede25.09.2011
- My awesome shareholder ID card just arrived - off to claim my discount at BrewDog Glasgow tonight :)
- i have a fat cat, he's called grubs
- i also finished off a bottle of abstract 01......still 5 left though : ) not as gutted24.09.2011
- i decided the other night to try a bottle of devine rebel mortlach reserve 2008 ( number 235/1000 ) as much as i enjoyed this charming liitle drink i soon realised that it only left me with 2 spare bottles...........totally gutted !!!!!!! why didn't i order more at the time : (((( mr gutted24.09.2011
- Hi, I bought some shares on Monday, when can I expect anything through the post?? Cheers! Looking forward to the Newcastle bar... jsl190323.09.2011
- Wow! between this and BrewDog Newcastle, a pretty amazing week guys.
rock on brewdog!