Equity for Punks Media Coverage
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks from just £95
We launched Equity for Punks on Wednesday last week. The response from both the media and investors has been phenomenal. Here are just some of the headlines we have generated:
The Times Financial Editor: Patrick Hoskings comments: 'BrewDog has been a stellar success thus far.... with rare combination of brand recognition and a great sales record'.
Morning Advertiser comments on our exponential growth and increase in sales.
Erikka Askeland in the Scotsman: 'In an era when fat cats and the short-termist grubbing of the City has caused near riots on the streets of London, BrewDog's DIY punk aesthetic is charmingly informal and appealing.'
Equity for Punks II also been on AOL Daily Finance, ITV News, BBC Radio.
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Download the prospectus here: http://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks/downloads
What are the benefits of investing in BrewDog?
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- A welcome pack with some killer, shareholder only BrewDog merchandise including your ID card.
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series (www.abstrakt.com) delivered direct to their door.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With that growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it. www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
- Johnny you need to create a second account but use the same name and address etc. That way both ComputerShare and Brewdog should be able to merge the transactions. Adam19.07.2011
- Bought some shares last week. Trying to buy another batch, but finding it impossible.
Anyone else managed to buy 2 lots? Everytime I sign in it doesn't give me the option to buy anymore.
Boo and indeed hoo.Johnny19.07.2011
- Glad to see EFP2011 going so well!
As an original investor I was wondering, is there any pecedent for a dividend being paid in beer?BeerHawk18.07.2011
- Hope it's going well - I'm already in with my other half. When do we start to get bits in the post? :-)
(Oh - and when/where are you opening in Manchester?!)Gaz18.07.2011
- Brilliant initiative from a ground breaking small business.
Wish there were more companies like BrewDog in the UK.
- great coverage guys! Adrain18.07.2011
- just fantastic! myself and my better half are now shareholders! perspCorruption18.07.2011