Equity for Punks reaches target and closes early!
We are delighted to announce that our Equity for Punks share offering is now fully subscribed and closed over a month ahead of the official closing date. Unprecedented demand has led to reaching the target of £4.25m over a month before the official deadline.
Equity Punks III is the UK's most successful ever crowd-funding project and smashed a number of records on way to this accolade.
Here are some EFP III stats:
- We raised £4.25 million - the most any UK company has ever raised through crowd-funding
- Almost 10,000 people invested in EFP III
- The average investment was £426.00
- People from 22 different countries invested
- The largest individual investment was £25,000
- We smashed all previous crowd-funding records by selling £1m of shares in the first 24 hours of Equity for Punks offering
- BrewDog now employs 237 people and has grown is the fastest growing food & drinks company in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100 List data)
Closing early only goes to show just how passionate and evangelic craft beer drinkers are. We can’t wait to return the trust our investors have shown in us with more awesome beers, bars and growth in 2014. We have some pretty big plans for 2014 and we are excited that our Equity Punk investors will be part of them.
The phenomenal success of Equity for Punks has proven how much the public believe in our mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. For those who’ve invested, we want to say thank you – you’ve bought the ticket, enjoy the ride.
We will be in touch will all our investors in early January outlining our 2014 plans and key dates for the next 12 months such as our 2014 AGM.
Oh, and Merry Christmas Everyone!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Great news! Cant wait for 2014! Fanboy Puppy Lover27.12.2013
- :( Just got my hands on the money to invest. woody26.12.2013