Equity for Punks Update
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
It has been a whirlwind since we launched Equity for Punks in London last Thursday. We kick-started our alternative share offering by storming the Bank of England by tank and the response from both the media and investors has been phenomenal. Over £1m was invested in the first day and we now have over 10,000 Equity Punk investors involved in our company.
Making Headlines in the Times
Hitting the BBC pages
Our 2013 AGM which was held on Saturday 22nd June in Aberdeen
There is still time to get involved and either buy part of BrewDog or increase your share holding here: www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
And you can download our investment prospectus by clicking here
Our marketing strategy has always been to try to shorten the distance as much as possible between ourselves and the people who drink our beers: Equity for Punks is the ultimate incarnation of this philosophy.
This is much more than an intelligent investment opportunity. This is about buying into the our vision, philosophy and our mission. This opportunity differs from a conventional investment in that we are offering you the chance to get involved in the running of the company through the www.equitypunks.com website, forum, our AGM and various Equity Punk events.
Additional Benefits of investing in BrewDog
• Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
• Lifetime discount on our online shop
• Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
• Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
• Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
• Having your say in how the company is run
• Owning your very own part of BrewDog
• Sell and trade your shares on www.equitypunks.com or at a potential later listing
• £10 worth of Beer Bucks as a welcome gift
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series delivered direct to your door.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With the growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it.
James, Martin and the BrewDog Team
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Bought at £95 share last week. Should I get any kind of confirmation through in the post. Bought it to celebrate wedding anniversary so hope for something to put in his card. ronandbarlow29.06.2013
- Hey Budgie Man and Nigel – EFP Cards will be issued at the end of the share offering in January 2014. In the meanwhile, you can print your proof of purchase to claim your discount at the bars. You can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for your online shop discount code. BrewDog Zarah28.06.2013
- When does the discount card come ? Invested last week, Budgie man 27.06.2013
- When do we get our official Punk Card ? Nigel L26.06.2013
- My dad, who has yet to taste text me Sunday. Son I have bought 5 shares in brewdog, they have you hooked and soon they will have me. Brewdog Leeds here we come (discount in hand). What a hero! And all down to brewdog, legends! Equity for punks! Chris Stiv26.06.2013
- Hey Nick - Bang on will do
Ross, it will indeedy be possible. We will announce it on the blog/via email when subscription opens again :)BrewDog Zarah26.06.2013
- Does it have to be *over* £950 or would £950 bang on be enough for the Abstrakt offer?
- Ace, glad I could be a part of it and invest.
Is it possible to buy the Abstrakt Addict Club membership separately, without investing over £950?Ross W26.06.2013
- Ace! George H26.06.2013
- Whoa....I was gonna wait til payday, but £1m in a day?! Best move some money around... Anna McG26.06.2013
- Kick ass. Nice one, BrewDog. Magnus M26.06.2013
- I bought shares at the AGM on the weekend and already claimed my discount in the Edinburgh bar this week! New Punk26.06.2013
- Awesome work guys, proud to be one of them! Chris Checkers26.06.2013