Guest Beers Now Live on www.brewdog.com
In 2011 we intend to have a very limited rotating selection of some of the best craft beers on the planet for sale as guest beers in our online shop.
Quantities are very small, usually just a couple of cases of each beer and the selection will change as they sell out and we replace them with other special beers.
We are currently offering beery masterpieces from Mikkeller, Stone, Nogne O, Struise, Alesmith, Port, Maui and De Dolle.
You can view and buy our guest beers here http://www.brewdog.com/shop/guest-beer
- Fair play on sorting out some excellent beers from far and wide, but why are they so ludicrously expensive? The Stone RIS is available from Beers of Europe for £8.50, so how in the hell do you justify £11 for a bottle (apart, obviously, from your prerogative as business people)? Is this what the "Craft Beer Revolution" means to you? Ripping people off? Trevor09.01.2011
- You can do no wrong with the Maui Brewing Big Swell IPA. As we say in the islands it's No Ka Oi (the best). Fat Jeff08.01.2011
- Wow. Good call! GJDunbar07.01.2011
- Fantastic! There's my sober month getting even more difficult! Francis07.01.2011
- It's De Dolle Brouwers, not De Dolle - it means "The Mad Brewers". Your prices are perhaps just a teensy bit on the insanely expensive side, but it's a good selection. Phil07.01.2011
- i'd be a fool not to try these \m/ \m/ Mr T07.01.2011
although my new bank balance does not.Becca07.01.2011
- Some absolute corkers there! Andy07.01.2011
- This is amazing. already placed my order. Nover thought I would see these beers in the UK.