A few weeks ago we asked you guys to tell us which cities worldwide you would like us to target in 2014 for new bar locations, and you did not disappoint! One of the massive stand out suggestions nearly crashed our blog with the amount of times it occurred, so we decided we had to nudge it up our list a little. Helsinki, we are coming for you.
We are confident you guys are giving us a pretty solid suggestion with Helsinki, and our bar in Stockholm is doing amazingly well, so why don't we expand our presence in Scandinavia? There's just one thing...we need your help!
As you may or may not know, we normally launch our international bars with awesome, passionate local partners, so naturally we need to find the ideal candidate to help us set up shop in Finland. Can you help?
What do we want?
- We are looking for a partner with strong local knowledge in Helsinki. That means a very solid grasp of the local beer and bar scene, an understanding of what is current around the city and a decent awareness for the districts and areas around town.
- Operational experience within hospitality is also very high on our list of priorities, so having run a bar before is pretty handy.
- Lastly, you will need to be mega passionate about craft beer and really want to build a successful business with us!
As long as you tick all of the above and are keen to make this project kick ass, we want to hear from you!
Awesome! How do I apply?
Email Neil Taylor ([email protected]) with the following:
"GIVE 'EM HELSINKI!"
- 3 ways you would make this bar the best place to go for good beer in Helsinki
- 3 facts about you and your experience
- Your current favourite beer (from any brewery)
What are you waiting for? Let's take over Helsinki!