Hello, My Name is Vladimir
You can buy some Hello, My Name is Vladimir here
Hello, my name is Vladimir. I am a beer for uber hetero men who ride horses while topless and carrying knives. I am a beer to mark the 2014 Winter Olympics. But I am not for gays. Love wrestling burly men on the Judo mat or fishing in your Speedos? Then this is the beer for you!
The sick, twisted legislation brought about in Russia that prevents people from living their true lives is something we didn't want to just sit back and not have an opinion on. Our core beliefs are freedom of expression, freedom of speech and a dogged (no pun intended) passion for doing what we love. Thus, we are donating 50% of the profits from this beer to charitable organisations that support like minded individuals wishing to express themselves freely without prejudice.
This beer is a double IPA brewed with Limonnik berries. We heard they're great for improving sexual performance, so we've sent a case to the Kremlin as we suspect there is someone there who would appreciate a little helping hand.
Grab a bottle of Hello, My Name is Vladimir from the BrewDog shop here
Tweet about this beer with the hashtag #NotForGays
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Excellent. Laughed all week, and forgot to walk out of my job :)
Will put money where mouth is on this one too.EmbraB08.02.2014
- Bold and Brilliant! Scotscowgirl08.02.2014
- Brewers without borders
- Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame you BrewGods!
Clare Balding in Russia for the Beeb, ha! Wonder if Bad Vlad knows?Mad Monk07.02.2014
- haha! Nice one chaps! Hoptimus Prime says07.02.2014
- Fuck Yeah! Big Gay Al07.02.2014
- Amazing! Now ship some to Canada scottish dave living in canada07.02.2014
- Will this get any distribution to the states??? Anyone know? Jack b06.02.2014
- FUN! Like it Fredrik06.02.2014
- Fuck you faggots ! Motherrussia05.02.2014
- Great idea! Keep on fighting homophobia! andy from germany05.02.2014
- well done, great idea! i have just ordered some and look forward to trying it. tb05.02.2014
- Ordering a case. Also, the guy holding the crate is uber hot. Just sayin. xander05.02.2014
- Beer to the rescue. Again voodolou05.02.2014
- No pu(ti)n intended? ;) MatsB05.02.2014
- Always felt there was something a bit gay about poor Vladimir. This should help him understand why he likes topless riding and Speedos.
Good one guys, you nailed itNicholas05.02.2014
- I support a free world where we are not told by political clowns who tell us what they think is good for us or not. We are living in 2014, and not in 1914, I support this action! Tjeezers05.02.2014
- To russia with luuuuuuv Coinhunter05.02.2014
- Thanks for free beer. Taste good, slightly salty - I like! Vlad P.05.02.2014
- Need to get some commemorative glassware made to go with it. Phallus shaped should do the job, after all whats more masculine then a penis? BC05.02.2014
- oh yes fuck!
can the beer also be used as fucking lubricant?
fuck yes! Tried it, it works fine!antirussia05.02.2014
- Respect, and nice one.... robe inc05.02.2014
- What a laugh !
Your exploits even made it on to the BBC news website yesterday.
Keep on rockin in the free world .......
Pete H., Nottm.05.02.2014
- Super! prinsbengt05.02.2014
- You guys are awesome :-) GrahamNorfolk05.02.2014
- Awesome (and presumely delicious) initiative, all done with a great sense of humour! best of luck! The Sissy05.02.2014
- LOL ! Love you guys, you rock ! Peilihemmo05.02.2014
- Can you to send one box me to Russia?
- Just great! Volker from Berlin05.02.2014
- where can i buy some!!? jeleke05.02.2014
- You guys are great!!! Skyfallsteve 04.02.2014
- You Gaydog, you. Shoreditch04.02.2014
- Shall be ordering a crate of these as soon as the wage is in! Love it. jamiebluem04.02.2014
- Yes! You guys rock! Greta04.02.2014
- Arranged with a friend from Scotland to bring one (some?) to Moscow :) Promised him a picture on Red Square. Андрей04.02.2014
- Great Idea! fontimania04.02.2014
- Way to go guys - so impressed with your positive and active stance on this! Иван Ангова04.02.2014
- Greetin with laughter - this has to go viral!! :-) STEE04.02.2014
- export it to russia!!! Masha04.02.2014
- Great right out of the bottle, but probably better Putin a glass ! Senrab04.02.2014
- Made of awesome and win! Andytron04.02.2014
- And who said beer couldnt change the world? elpolitico04.02.2014
- You sexy man ;) love! ivan04.02.2014
- In Russia beer brews you Troubledwaters04.02.2014
- Top work people. Top work!
I want that flag!Dutty Switch04.02.2014
- You guys are EPIC!! Nagig04.02.2014
- your beer was not sold in Russia. Send this will be an explosion of the market. wedar04.02.2014
- when you can buy in Russia wedar04.02.2014
- ooooooooooohhhh yeahhhhh!!!
- We in Russia enjoyed! Sasha04.02.2014
- I cannot drink this as I am a gay (and I only drink wine or cocktails - true story). Love this though Brewdog! Big respect! Mx MichaelMouse04.02.2014
- you guys win 9000 internets for this one czi04.02.2014
- Hurray for the gays!
Great stuff Brewdog!cf_phil04.02.2014
- Fantastic. Ship some to Germany, please. Love all the Hello My Name is... so far. :) dergit04.02.2014
- Absolutely awesome. Can we get it in the brewdog bars? Might have to pop over at lunch... TC04.02.2014
- Where can I get some???? HomoBeerDrinker04.02.2014
- I would love to fire one of those up my shit hoop whilst in the throws of back street passions. Pub Gay04.02.2014
- Im asking my supplier about this right now, We clearly need it in our pub. Pub guy04.02.2014
- Brilliant!! Watterloony04.02.2014
- Awesome dudes! ggtono04.02.2014
- keep it up guys, but dont go to russia or you might end up in the gulag for this! jaykay04.02.2014
- I fucking love you guys! Guy from Norway04.02.2014
- Fucking funny as guys. James, you go, girl. LGBT 04.02.2014
- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Georgie 04.02.2014
- If I buy a 24 pack, do I get the box too ? ;) Rondavouz04.02.2014
- Fuck yes. Dane04.02.2014