International Arms Race: Flying Dog v BrewDog
Each event will see our draft lines split between BrewDog beers and Flying Dog beers (including plenty of Flying Dog rarities never before seen outside the US). Matt and Ben will be at each event to talk more about Flying Dog and their beers and answer all your questions too. Each event will also feature a drinker vote to determine which of the battle beers will be crowned the winner.
- BrewDog Aberdeen Thursday, 7pm August 23
- BrewDog Glasgow Friday, 7pm August 24 with live music
- BrewDog Newcastle Saturday, 4pm August 25 with live music
- BrewDog Manchester Sunday, 3pm August 26 with an awesome BBQ!
- BrewDog Camden, August 27 at 7pm Camden
Both the BrewDog and Flying Dog bottled beers will be available to buy online from our webshop for those who can't make it to one of the events.
And just to add another little edge to the contest, the labels will also be a battle of the illustrators with long time friend of BrewDog Johanna Basford going head to head with the legendary Ralph Steadman to illustrate the labels for the respective beers.
Now, it’s time to see who’s boss. And we’re ready for war.
Oh and we have some pretty cool t-shirts that will be available at the events too.