Invest In BrewDog - Equity for Punks is Back!
You can find out more about the new share offering and make an investment in BrewDog here: www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
We are an alternative small company, owned by thousands of people who love craft beer. They are our shareholders, our friends, our community and the heart and soul of our business.
And this is your chance to join them. We are offering the opportunity to officially join the team by owning part of our company, and with that part of our brewery and our craft beer bars.
In 2010 we tore up convention, turned the traditional business model on it’s head and had over 6000 people invest in Equity for Punks. The offer was ultimately over-subscribed and had to close early and some craft beer lovers didn’t manage to buy the shares they wanted in BrewDog.
But now it is back. Bigger and better than ever.
We believe that the best way to develop BrewDog and further grow our business is to offer you, the people who enjoy our beers the chance be involved in BrewDog’s future. We are releasing a third wave of shares in BrewDOg which are being offered at £95 each.
You can find out more about the new share offering and make your investment online here: www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
And you can download our investment prospectus by clicking here
Additional Benefits of investing in BrewDog
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equitypunks.com or at a potential later listing
- £10 worth of Beer Bucks as a welcome gift
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series (www.abstrakt.com) delivered direct to your door.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With the growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us.
James, Martin and the BrewDog Team
Posted in - brewdog-news
- @ paul noonan - yes
@storm1313 - £950 needs to be invested this time round to qualify for free Abstrakt Addict membership
@Island Boy - only the named shareholder can claim the discounts. You could hold the shares in your name then transfer to him when he is 18.
@)TheBulb - just login to the site with the same username and password and you can invest further
jBrewDog James 24.06.2013
- I had 2 shares originally, they turned into 20 after last share issue, does this mean I have a possible share value of £1900 ?? if so, this f*%*ing rocks m/ m/ paul noonan22.06.2013
- Invested yesterday and want to invest again from the same username. How can this be done? TheBulb22.06.2013
- Already have shares from last year if I buy more to take me over the £950 do I qualify for the Abstrakt club or is it only of they are bought this time round? storm131322.06.2013
- Going to put the shares in my 2 yr olds name as part of his portfolio but can I spend his discounts? Or will he need to wait 16yrs?? Island boy 21.06.2013
- Woohoo! Now the proud owner of my own (very tiny!) piece of Brewdog.
Will be happy to make it to the party tomorrow evening!VertexFour21.06.2013
- @ Christophe - yes you can invest from France BrewDog James 21.06.2013
- @ the Bulb - yes this would qualify you for the Abstrakt Club.
@ Patrick - no need to buy more (although you can!) an investment of £950 is enough to qualify for the Abstrakt Club beer shipments.BrewDog James 21.06.2013
- Andy - if you invest again we will consolidate the share holding for into a single holding. This will be done automatically.
BrewDog James 21.06.2013
- If I were to invest 2x £475 would this be counted as the abstract club? TheBulb20.06.2013
- Guys, I bought £950 of shares today then read if you buy >£950 then you get some free beer. Can I buy some more to qualify? Patrick20.06.2013
Is it possible to invest from France ?
- Oh wait, ignore me, they would. Yay! AndyC; Notts20.06.2013
- I invested last time...tempted to go again, would they be combined? AndyC; Notts20.06.2013
- Just in time for pay day ;) Good timing, lads Sam McGregor20.06.2013
- Checkout the tank!
- Cheers! I have now invested and feel very excited and optimistic! Hoffster20.06.2013
- Just topped up my holding. Cheers to you all! AleBeHonest20.06.2013