Job Opportunities at BrewDog
At BrewDog we are growing. Fast. We have some very exciting plans for 2013 as we look to continue our mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are and we need to add some awesome people to our team to help us execute these plans.
From our humble beginnings 5 years ago we have now grown into a dynamic small company which exports to 27 countries and operates 10 craft beer bars. Furthermore we have just moved into our state of the art new £8m brewery which will give us much needed production capacity to make more hardcore craft beers.
We can offer great packages, massive scope for personal and professional development and a front row seat to the craft beer revolution available we want you to join our punked up team of craft beer renegades.
Here are the positions we are currently looking to fill and how to apply.
Online Shop Manager
Our shop at www.brewdog.com is our single biggest outlet and by far our most important one in terms of directly engaging our best customers. We are looking for an experienced online sales manager who can not only help us grow the business we do online but equally importantly help us in enhancing every single aspect of the customer experience when buying beer from our website. This role could be based remotely.
Apply by emailing a CV to email@example.com and a list of 10 things we can do to improve our online sales and the customer experience on our online shop.
Management accountant required for our rapidly expanding Bar division to prepare 4 weekly sets management accounts.
The role would involve:
- producing 4 weekly management accounts by Bar and consolidated for the Bar division
- gathering and reviewing data from each of our Bars
- balance sheet reconciliations
- profit and loss account review
- budget variance reporting
- direct reporting to our finance director
Sage experience would be useful as would a good working knowledge of excel.
Apply by sending a CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need someone to look after the operations in our warehouse. The role will involve liaison with our logistics and sales team, interfacing with production and managing the stocks in the warehouse and also leading our team of warehouse operatives.
The main part of the role will be ensuring orders ship to our customers around the world quickly and efficiently. Additionally the successful candidate will also be in charge of all goods coming into our warehouse. The role will also involve overall responsibility for the entire warehouse operation and our warehouse team.
To apply email a CV to email@example.com
Like great craft beer and fixing things? We need an engineer to join our team and help to keep the new brewery running like a clock work cuckoo clock on speed (or something like that). We would ideally like an engineer with experience in the food packaging and processing industry. High tech bottling lines, centrifuges, brew-houses and their relevant control panels need a lot of looking after. Ideally we would like to hire someone with a good knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering and with a love of great beer
To apply email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Packaging Operator
We are looking for someone to head up a packaging team at BrewDog. Tasks central to the role include operating and maintaining the packaging machinery. At least one year’s previous packaging experience in a brewery or beverage environment essential. An interest in great Craft Beer is also advantageous :)
Additional responsibilities include ensuring cleanliness of the work environment and H&S and quality standard compliance. You will also have an important role to play in ensuring and improving the day-to-day efficiency of the production line and the internal processes within the packaging department.
To apply email a CV to email@example.com
We are looking for someone with strong organisational skills and the ability to work very well as part of a team and communicate clearly. This role will also involve co-ordinating activities in the warehouse and stock control & management. We are currently shipping loads of beer, as that amount goes up we need to add to our already brilliant logistics and operations department to ensure we continue to get our craft beers to our domestic customers, to our bars and to our export customers.
With the international demand for our beers growing at a phenomenal rate we need to add to our logistics team to ensure we can deliver great customer device to our customers both in the UK and around the world. No direct experience is needed here but great organisational skills are key.
To apply, email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to be a punk? hungrylondoner.com06.12.2012
- You guys have a brewery? Doc Cabbage05.12.2012
- I wish your brewery was closer to manchester or you took over the shoddy commercial brewery down here, as I'm an electrical engineer just going through the commissioning process in the company i work for of waste and water treatment plants which use vat centrifuges and water process, which is quite similar to your brewery! And not to mention I f@#king love all your wonderful alcoholic concoctions! Best beer in the world bar none! Wedge05.12.2012
- In the Logistics operator job description: "... to ensure we can deliver great customer device to our customers both in the UK and around the world." Did you mean "service" instead of "device"?
Unfortunate I don't have a car that would be a job I imagine being able to do. Not bad at following numbers through spreadsheets. Moreover don't think I'm too much of an ass with people. And I like puzzles.TheIndianTonic04.12.2012
- Am thinking about moving to Scotland next year anyway.
Here I come Fraserburgh....Ian H03.12.2012
- Will you be running a graduate scheme again for 2013? Scott Wood03.12.2012
- Dam, if only you had a property related job. Legalalien03.12.2012
- Genuinely disappointed there's no jobs that I am qualified to do listed there.
I'd give my left arm to work for Brewdog (though I'd need it back, as it's my hand I write with, and I'd not get much work done without it).
Seriously though, I'd up sticks and move to Scotland to work for you guys :(Ukulele Kris03.12.2012
- I would totally move to Scotland from California to work for you guys! You guys and Stone are my favorite breweries on the planet! penginpunk03.12.2012
- Get in you finally have an accountancy job Nigel03.12.2012
- Love seeing small a business grow up and give birth to new jobs. Well done all. Simon K03.12.2012