Looking for an anti-valentine's celebration?
We've got the perfect threesome in mind...
We’re pretty sure we’re doing something on the 14th? Isn’t there some kind of special occasion on?
Oh yeah, now we remember and just for the record it doesn’t involve dragging a three foot Clinton’s card through the door. Instead we’re going to be launching the ultimate Valentine’s threesome with Lichtenstein Pale Ale, Jack Hammer and, of course, the return of the mighty, mighty Hello My Name Is Ingrid.
An anti-Valentine’s event like no other, all three beers will available at all of our bars nationwide. Crikey. So if you’re not going to be busy sprinkling rose petals on a bed or whatever it is you’re supposed to be doing on the 14th, here's what you can expect from these beers:
Well, for a start there’s Jack Hammer – more bitter than your ex, this beer is the perfect elixir for the recently dumped. We believe 200 theoretical IBUs drilling straight through your taste buds is the best way to jolt the senses to the point where it’s no longer ‘about them’ and all about ‘what the hell just happened in my mouth?!’
Here at BrewDog one of our great loves is art. Our hearts skipped a beat when we were approached by the TATE Modern to create a beer specially designed to celebrate their upcoming Lichtenstein exhibition. Cue Lichtenstein Pale Ale which will feature possibly the coolest beer label on the planet. Oh we love it so.
Last but not least, there’s Ingrid. An old flame to many a drinker at our bars, this cloudberry double IPA was originally brewed exclusively for our friends in Sweden but then word got out. Soon everyone was falling head over heels for Ingrid and now she’s back. Make sure you catch her before she starts playing hard to get again.
So there you have it. The ultimate Valentine’s threesome as the ultimate anti-Valentine’s celebration. Come down and check out these incredible beers in any one of our bars, plus there will be no Burt Bacharach blaring out of the stereo and no extreme public displays of affection. Guaranteed.
14th February. In All BrewDog Bars. From 5pm.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Managed to order some Lichtenstein and Jackhammer online, but Ingrid was sold out already.
Missed it the first time round, so gutted I missed it again this time. Hope you're planning on brewing more of it soon, it's obviously very popular and in-demand.Fletto15.02.2013
- Hope that these are going to available to buy online too. Hopes were most definitely raised here when I saw that lovely green labelled Jack Hammer bottle in a recent blog,
Yeah, and Valentine's Day is for soppy losers anyway - stick to great beer!Martin C12.02.2013
- looks awesome. Yeah, fuck you valentines day. Meester12.02.2013
- Can I grab these from the online store? Kirkio12.02.2013
- Ingrid broke my heart when she left without saying goodbye. I'm not sure if I'm ready to love her again. gw12.02.2013
- will LPA be in the webshop too or just at the tate? Stephanos12.02.2013
- Pale Ale - typo ammended. BrewDog James 12.02.2013
- So is it Lichtenstein Pale Ale or Lichtenstein IPA? Jock12.02.2013