Never Mind The Anabolics launch events this Saturday
All BrewDog Bars will be launching draft Never Mind the Anabolics this Saturday with the beer available on draft from 5pm. Our staff may or may not be in sporting and athletic outfits.
Never Mind the Anabolics. A 6.5% India Pale Ale infused with creatine, coffee, guarana, ginseng, gingo, maca powder, matcha tea and kola nut.
Think of it as a coffee IPA on steriods. The perfect beer for the London 2012 games this summer. Guaranteed to boost your sporting (or otherwise) ability in an almost completely legal way.
You can get your paws on the beer here:
It is about time the greatest sporting event on the planet was not sponsored by fast food companies, sugary fizzy drinks producers or monolithic multi-national brewers. A burger, can of fizzy pop and an industrial lager are not the most ideal preparation for the steeple chase or the dressage (for human or horse).
So we decided to give the athletes something that was going to make them happier and better. A way to relax before a big event and at the same time increase the chances of winning.
Our launch event may also include some alternative events, you can find details of them here http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article/welcome-to-the-brewdolympics
They include the Keg Roll, Extreme Fancy Dress and Speed Taxidermy. Love hops and live the dream!
- Thank for sharing this. A friend of mine had already told me about Sirlin.net but the others are mostly new! Thanks again.
( http://dysonanimaldc41.com )kom31.07.2012
- boring... your marketing seems to be stuck.... Philip Kotler30.07.2012
- please bring back "hello, my name is ingrid" \m/ \m/ boaby duval28.07.2012
- Never mind the confusion. Spike27.07.2012
- The beer is 6.5%. The labels photographed were sample labels and were wrong. Sorry for any confusion.
- Is it 6.5% or 7.5%? The article and the images suggest different things.... ;-) dcburnside26.07.2012