Online Shop Update
We are all to aware that we fell short of customer expectations with our online shop in 2011 and we have been working hard to improve it. I, Brian, have come on board the team, and have responsibility for managing the store, and ensuring that the beer you order comes to you from our fulfilment centre quickly, efficiently, and correctly.
We are happy to announce that work has now been completed on our new online shop, and the store will be officially re-opened as of 7/3/12.
During the last week of the shop being closed for maintenance, we have moved from our fulfilment partner MBT, to a new fulfilment centre just outside of London managed by Ales by Mail. Whilst this has been a big move, we have also improved our systems behind the shop, making the necessary changes to improve, but also expand the store. From now on the store will have much better communication with everyone as well as more regular updates and perhaps most excitingly, much more beer!
Our online store and the customer service we provide is really important to us. Some of the changes include;
- A dedicated Twitter account for the store. Letting you know of any new beers on the store or any issues we are having, right away. Follow @brewdogshop
- A more robust, transparent, and improved issues and queries process, which will allow both the fulfilment centre, and us personally at the brewery, to answer any questions you have. We can be contacted on http://onlineshop.brewdog.com/, 01346 740 770 and through the Twitter Account.
- Up to the second stock control. Our old system was simply unable to cope with what we wanted and what our shoppers deserved. No more placing an order to then be told it is sold out. We simply cannot sell beer we don’t have with our new system.
- Most importantly. More Beer!!! The Guest beer area has had an overhaul, and we will be selling a bigger and better range of these through the shop. Also, the BrewDog range will be increased, when available, to include some of our other beers, that are not always available online, such as Riptide, Bitch Please Islay, Dogma and many more. The guest beers will be going live on Monday.
We are very happy with the changes, and are looking forward to providing an awesome online shopping experience for our customers. Our aim is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. With our online shop we want to give you the chance to get your paws on awesome beers with quickly and easily.
You can find the online shop here http://www.brewdog.com/shop
*please note the guest beers and clothing range will be live on Monday
Posted in - brewdog-news
- @James- definitely agree about the 17.6
Why not just bottle some up and let the sales decide?acday09.03.2012
- @BanH - they are Prototypes and our first foray into the beer style. The name alone should indicate they are work in progress :)
That being said, we think Prototype 17.6 is pretty solid.
However it is definitively not a beer style which everyone will enjoy. We have a wide range of draft beers at our bars and our awesome staff will help you find something (with the aid of free tasters) to suit you!
- @acday every beer in the prototype 17 range has been nothing short of horrendous. You're not missing out. If there is any left out there it should be put down the drain so as not to damage brewdog's reputation any further BenH09.03.2012
- When will AB:09, Libertine, Alchemist and IPA is dead be released? I like beer09.03.2012
- Cheers from Finland!
Will Libertine Porter be available anytime soon? Or has it already sold out? Also when will the Anarchist Alchemist and the single hop IPAs arrive at your online shop?Showtime09.03.2012
- Hi when will libertine porter be available - due February?! haywardsssr08.03.2012
- Will Prototype 17.x be coming to the shop? Or even Sainburys/ Waitrose? acday08.03.2012
- why can't i check out any of the limited releases is it not an option for people in Ireland Fionn08.03.2012
- Will you still be able to ship international orders? Mark08.03.2012
- when was libertine porter on the shop? James08.03.2012
- Ordered yesterday. Delivered today - awesome!
- Where are the Guest Beers? Web page is blank? (Firefox 10.0.2) John B08.03.2012
- ordered yesterday when ab08 was still in stock-delivered today at 1030
I am a happy chappyrichie08.03.2012
- Just noticed is says Monday at the bottom. Sorry, ignore me BenH08.03.2012
- Where are the guest beers? BenH08.03.2012
- It seems things are improving already - just heard from a friend that he ordered 24 cans one evening and they turned up the following morning - that was good to hear! amacarthur08.03.2012
- When you going to stop moaning mico mica08.03.2012
- mico - 3 x 330ml fills 2 pint glasses quite nicely :) colinbm08.03.2012
- When you going to sell beer in proper 500ml bottles, cant stand these pissy little 330ml bottles. mico08.03.2012