Only 10% of the Equity for Punks shares are left!
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks **Don't Miss Out**
Equity for Punks has been a big hit so far. This innovative and alternative business model has received huge media and critical acclaim and so far over 5,000 new shareholders have invested in BrewDog plc.
The success of the offer means there are only 10% of the shares available for purchase. So if you want to invest, or increase your shareholding you better hurry to ensure you don't miss out. With 90% of the shares already sold, when we hit 100% the share offer automatically closes and shares in BrewDog are no longer available to purchase.
Equity for Punks II has so far been featured in The Times, The Financial Times, The Express, The Herald, The Telegraph, The Scotsman, City AM, on also on AOLDaily Finance, Sky News, ITV News and BBC Radio.
Erikka Askeland in the Scotsman: 'In an era when fat cats and the short-termist grubbing of the City has caused near riots on the streets of London, BrewDog's DIY punk aesthetic is charmingly informal and appealing.'
You can invest or increase your holding at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
If you have already bought shares, you can always buy more and increase your shareholding. To do this, you need to set up a new account at the check-out and payment stage. However, we will recognise your details and ensure that your investments are conveniently consolidated into one shareholding for you.
What are the benefits of investing in BrewDog?
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- A welcome pack with some killer, shareholder only BrewDog merchandise including your ID card.
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series (www.abstrakt.com) delivered direct to their door.
No significant change in modern history has ever taken place without the support of the people.
We are determined to change the world of beer. And we want you to change it with us.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With that growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it.
the revolution will not be televised,
James, Martin and the BrewDog Team x
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Posted in - brewdog-news
- @ James
Cheers James, I may just buy some more shares to speed up the process.Keep on doing what you're doing.SashDog09.11.2011
- Nothing to do with buying shares but I missed the cahcne to post in the "core line-up 2012" Post. I think the five beers should be.
1.Avery Brown Dredge - What a pilsner. A beer that could change the masses perception of what larger should be.
4. IPA Is Dead Sorachi Ace (amazing beer but not everybodies favourite)
5.Paradox - Its been too long since i've had a paradox.T J Sandwick09.11.2011
- Ta! NickG09.11.2011
- All the merch packs are being sent out together once the share offer closes. As our staff in Fraserburgh will be doing this, the only way to do it was to do it in one batch.
Many people now have their ID cards though. If you don't, expect an email this week on how to get yours :)
- Still waiting for ID card and I invested when the offer opened. Any ideas as to when it should be getting sent out? NickG08.11.2011
I have my certificate and my ID card Martin, I have had fror some time now, it is just the much anticipated "killer, shareholder only merchandise" which has not come. Boo Hoo
.Share No. CB000797SashDog08.11.2011
Many thanks for the info! Very helpful. I assumed that the process was a manual one, so was expecting a bit of a wait. Too busy making beer I guess, which is all good! Thanks again!RReid08.11.2011
- @ RReid
I have as yet not rec'd any 'goodies' and i invested a good 2ish months ago. I do however have my Share Cirtificate, Equity for punks ID and my ID card. You should have an email or will get an email telling you how to apply for your ID. BrewDog dont just sent it with the pack because you need to send a picture etc to get it made up. Hope this helps.Martin08.11.2011
- Bought the shares at the weekend! What's the normal wait for goodies/id card? Is it being sent out after the close of the IPO (January) or will I get the discount card in time for Christmas!? :) RReid08.11.2011
- got my shares, but "welcome pack goodies" ?? Nope, just my ID card, Which is cool. SashDog08.11.2011
- Sold. I've been meaning to to up my EFP 1 shares and now seems as good a time as any. I just need to make it to the AGM this year! Charlem08.11.2011
- Just topped up my holding. Now up to £4000. rock on 2012!
- Glad I've got mine then! :)
- I invested! Considering framing the card and hanging it in the man room above the beer fridge.