Opportunities at BrewDog Bars
As we add to the bar side of our business there are plenty of exciting opportunities to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Manager for Aberdeen, a Manager for Edinburgh and there are also loads of openings for bar staff too!
Experience, a huge passion for craft beer and BrewDog and an air of aristocratic nonchalance are a must! Well maybe not the last one but you get the idea.
- I have Japan covered for you boys - just say the word Jason Adamson11.02.2011
- barcelona un brew dog por favor ferrn gracia10.02.2011
- Im sorry but at 3 PM on George Burns night most of the punters at Bree Louise are drinking lager outa Newkie Brown glasses. Class act. How CAMRA can call them pub of the year I do not know. Eddy the Red08.02.2011
- Nothing wrong with the Bree Louise that can't be solved by demolishing it. Barm08.02.2011
- At all my bars and restaurants spelling is not a requirement. Infact we only hire people with differculties and hope you do the same. EDDY THE RED08.02.2011
- Is spelling an essential quality??;) Lor07.02.2011
- That seating has to go, please design comfortable seating for the new pubs if you want people to stay a while. Coat rakes are nice to I can imagine all these poor people going home on a cold winters night after there attire has been droped on the floor covered in beer, Oh its not NYC. Edwin from New York Good luck we love your beer just don't drink it at Bree Louise in London. Most disapointing. If you come to NYC Ill manage your bar. Edwin Hemsley07.02.2011
- When you guys feel like opening one in Brisbane, Australia, let me know, I'll be all over it! Richard Hoisser07.02.2011