Following the success of ShirtHot, BrewBake, PunkPirate and PimpMyDog, we think it’s time to unleash the creativity of BrewDog fans once again… Therefore, it’s our pleasure to officially open entries for PosterDog.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but we love a good decorative paper-based wall adornment in our bars . We’re looking for some newbies and we’d love YOU to design the next one for us. It’s pretty open ended, just let your creative juices flow all over the place, all whilst sipping on a Punk IPA.
It’s time to love hops, live the dream and crack out the designer in your god damn awesome selves and show us what you can do. The only rules:
1) The BrewDog logo should appear in some shape or form
2) No plagiarism
3) Sharks are welcome
Once you’ve whipped up your wall art, whack it on our Facebook page, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us with it using the hashtag #PosterDog. The shortlist will be presented right here on the BrewDog blog ready for the public to choose their favourite – the lucky scamp will receive their work in poster form, a box of BrewDog goodies worth £150 as well as having their poster sold in our bars around the country.
Brand Materials including logos can be found here http://www.brewdog.com/downloads
We’ll give you until January 31st. Here are some examples of previous winners to get your creative juices flowing:
Kick ass, walk talk and show us your best Damien Hirst.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- what size should it be? mag17.01.2013
- EPIC... Will be sharing this with my blog readers in South Africa! Mr Cape Town17.01.2013
- OMG so excited!! I have been doodling Brewdog designs for a while now, cant wait to send them thru! Pretty in Punk16.01.2013
- Excited. Looking forward to cramming a few entries in.