Some Upcoming Projects
You can be part of these plans by investing in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Here is a snap shot into some of the things that we will be doing over the next 6 months:
Brewery Expansion Project
Our new 4000m2 warehouse is well underway, half built and due to be completed in late October. This new building will give us the space to add lots more tanks in our existing building and give us the space to continue to increase our brewing production. Over the next 6 months we are also adding 8 new 600HL fermentation tanks, 3 new bright beer tanks and a 4th vessel to our brew-house. All of these additions will not only increase capacity but also efficiency and decrease our energy usage per HL brewed.
Our new offices will be ready by January in the new building. In February we will start the project to turn our existing office space into a pilot brewery, tap room, visitor centre and BrewDog shop.
This new facility will be focussed completely on promoting education and better understanding of craft beer. Our pilot plant here will be used for new recipe development and also interactive and open brewing sessions. We plan on having monthly open days where people can come and help us make some awesome beers and learn all about brewing in the process
The brewery expansion project is a £4m+ project overall and will see us add 30 new people to the team based in Ellon over the next 12 months.
BrewDog Bars UK
We have now started work on our site at Shepherd’s Bush which is located at 15-19 Goldhawk Road in London. Our newest bar, which will be our third in London, will bring a bounty of hops and craft beer hope to the people of West London. Located at 15-19 Goldhawk Road, London, W12 8QQ, BrewDog Shepherd's Bush will feature 40 (yes 40!) beers on tap, a BBQ food menu and some vintage arcade machines.
We are also close to starting work on our Sheffield site – located at 108 Devonshire Street. This former Starbucks site will be turned into a craft beer mecca featuring an old refrigerated shipping container as the cold beer cellar as well as an amazing line up of craft beers from all over the UK and the world.
We have also had an offer accepted on a site in Liverpool and have also recently made offers for sites in Cardiff and in Brixton. We are also working hard to identify potential sites in Brighton and Dundee.
In addition to these we have a program of continuous improvement on-going in all our bars. We have recently installed killer external areas in Bristol, Birmingham & Manchester as well as new booth seating in Edinburgh. We are also working on installing sound absortion panels to improve the acoustics in all of our bars.
International BrewDog Bars
With BrewDog Stockholm open and officially rocking we are working on other international locations around the globe.
We now have a site (in conjunction with our local partners) in Sao Paulo. This former mechanics garage should be open as the first South American BrewDog bar by the end of 2013.
Furthermore we have a site in Brussels which should open in early 2014. BrewDog Brussels will be opened and operated by Bob Rothstein who is an EFP investor which is cool.
In addition to these we are close to identifying sites in New Delhi, Tokyo & Rome and will hopefully have some amazing announcements regarding these in the next few months.
BrewDogs - The TV Show
Our new TV show premieres on the new Esquire network, nationwide in the US on 24th September. You can find out more details here http://tv.esquire.com/shows/brew-dogs
We should hopefully have a few announcements soon about an air date both in the UK and in other countries too!
In its first series, BrewDogs will follow James and Martin on a quest for nationwide craft beer enlightenment. Aiming to convert one million craft beer virgins, our captains of craft will be joined on their merry way by the likes of Stone, Anchor, Elysian, Victory, Oskar Blues and more! They're like Dorothy and Toto on the yellow brick road, only this road is made of hops. And the odd signature explosion.
You can share in all of these plans by investing at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Posted in - brewdog-news
- i think of all places in the world that the west coast of America needs brewdog badly... there is literally nothing good here in california. with some small exceptions... help us! please!!!! jamierocker2519.09.2013
- I don't even live in Belfast and I think you should open there.
Ireland is in dire need of craft beer. Start the revolution and give diageo a kick in the hops.oracleoftruth18.09.2013
- Sheffield people cannot wait adamnich17.09.2013
- From my visit the other week I can say exciting times lay ahead up at Ellon.
Liverpool and Cardiff are crying out for some good beer. Brewdog invading Sheffield "The valley of beer" is a bold move as its certainly a CAMRA stronghold.
Shoreditch sounds great, good luck to Dean and the team down there.HopZine Rob17.09.2013
- yes, Belfast and Dublin sorely needed, continuing to search for suitable venues Stephanos17.09.2013
- I think a bar in Belfast would be epic! Emp16.09.2013
- I hand it to the whole BD team - industrious and creative on levels no one else is near in the beer field. You're in your own field now I'd say. Keep it coming. (Shepherd's Bush - can't wait) SuzanneK2716.09.2013
- We all love Brewdog , open a bar in Taiwan please! Mark from Taiwan16.09.2013
- No Zurich??? please save us, it's a wasteland here! Giac16.09.2013
- BELFASTBELFASTBELFAST matthew16.09.2013
- Kai, still, are they ripping out a wall? they must be ripping out a wall. A.C.16.09.2013
- A.C.: I reckon it's out the back :) Kai16.09.2013
- Some awesome stuff going on. I'm not sure what to be more excited for. Probably the pilot brewery. No, the TV show. No, the pilot brewery ... ben mcf16.09.2013
- How do you get a refrigerated shipping container inside a bar?? This is one mammoth operation I'd like to see. A.C. 16.09.2013