Putting Together a Brewery. Part 1
With the building now completed that will house our new brewery, we have been getting on with the serious task of starting to install the new equipment.
Only some of the new equipment has arrived so far with more equipment arriving over the next few weeks. This is a photo update of the current state of the project.
The reception desk. Which looks very much like a BrewDog bar.
Part of our open plan offices. The office design is based on our bars.
The new mash tun and lauter tun. Part of our Rolec brewhouse.
Brewhouse CIP system.
Hot and cold water tanks and part of our yeast propagation unit.
The malt mill.
The install engineers.
Starting to put together the fermentation area.
Valves and stuff.
View from upstairs in the production offices.
Working on the guns.
Over the few weeks we will have our new bottling machine and new fermentation tanks arriving. We will keep you guys updated on the progress at the new BrewDog brewery.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Its even got monkey bars for james solo21.08.2012
- Top quality brewing porn!
Will there be an opening party?Charlesm21.08.2012
- Great that you've got a whirlpool, everyone needs to chill out after a hard days graft! Daveast20.08.2012
- wow is looking more and more like the stone brewery!! cant wait to see it up and running tonykilleen20.08.2012
- Conquest onwards men nalasco420.08.2012
- Whoaa...... Industrial craft brewing. neptune20.08.2012
- Mega! (and Iím just talking about your guns). Grum20.08.2012
- Brilliant. When the brewery is in full flow, We can get more competitive with our prices, Then we can take over the world. hellboy20.08.2012
- very cool. Nice work Cstewart20.08.2012
- Well done, you are showing the big boys a thing or two, good to see al your bottles in Perth, Aus. archiemacvicar20.08.2012
- Wow! That looks like some serious equipment - hope you've got the phone number of a good plumber! Fanboy Puppy Lover20.08.2012
- Will there be a tasting room?
Make it look like a mini version of the bar with draft taps? Or better yet, install a BrewDog font on the reception desk so that all visitor can be served a fresh pint on arrival to sip while they wait in reception :)johncolemanuk20.08.2012
- Looking good guys, certainly an improvement on the site since April! a_gnome20.08.2012