Putting Together a Brewery. Part 2
With the building now completed that will house our new brewery, we have been getting on with the serious task of starting to install the new equipment.
The installation of the Rolec Brewhouse is proceeding well and this week the new Krones bottling machine arrived. Here is a photo update of the current state of the project.
We are more excited than we look. Especially me. Wallace looks kinda excited.
Bottle it up pup!
The filling heads on our new Krones machine.
Just because we rock, all the signs will be in German. Few of us speak German. This may be an issue.
Brewery equipment in an arc. Indiana Jones would approve.
Starting to put together the fermentation area.
Why we need a good engineer. Apply here http://www.brewdog.com/position/brewery-engineer
View from the production office.
Inside the production team office.
We will keep you guys updated on the progress at the new BrewDog brewery over the next few weeks. We are still on track to start testing mid October.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Crucially, are you still going to grow raspberries? Gareth04.09.2012
- New brewery is good. How can I do tours? tettotananaka 03.09.2012
- Ace images. Can't wait for the next update.
Will you do tours?
- Yeastie Boys != BrewDog
They brew Rex Attitude permanent, and exRRex as an impy version... BrewDog are far to sissy and conventional to do anything like Rex.
- @espen aye as close as magic rock and brewdog.....there is nothing new in the brewery world....... cstewart02.09.2012
- Oh yeah we forgot..... Brewdog patented the home page and the bottle. notconcerned02.09.2012
- Rahlon: What he means is probably the fact that both the homepage and the botle design in a way looks related to BD. If it's enough to be a legal issue I'm not shure Espen02.09.2012
- @concerned that drink is nothing like any BrewGog beers? The hop and malt combinations don't match any BrewDog beers as far as I can see. Rahlon02.09.2012
- That bottling machine is off the hook. looks super cool. word. Bex01.09.2012
- brewery looks great - looking forward to further updates Adrian M01.09.2012
- @concerned...why? cstewart01.09.2012
- Wow Yeastyboys give you all the information on there brews. Excellent for us homebrewers. .Brewdog take note. hellboy01.09.2012
- You guys might want to get your legal team to take a look at this lot....http://www.yeastieboys.co.nz/beers/digital-ipa/ Concerned31.08.2012
- Like it! But with your attitude: why does it have to look so industrialized? Why not paint the tanks, or put fake fur on them? make it look spectacular, or make it look as if it's a part of a (very large) livingroom!! Espen31.08.2012
- Punks, I speak fluently German almost like a native. Even my surname is German though I am not German, but Slovak. Would I get o job at BrewDog? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking good....will brewery tours be available? Graeme Wall 31.08.2012